JL's book just saved my life today !

27 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

This morning, I printed her book (that I downloaded, of course, I don't live in a condo yet) to see what the good sis was all about. But I had a big diarrhea and I was out of paper, so I used her book instead. It was going straight to the trash anyway. Seems like even destiny doesn't want me to read this garbage and I'm to lazy to print it again. Can someone make me a recap concerning all the BS about Britney ? Because I heard she mentioned Britney 280 times, which is understandable as she's the only interesting topic. 

I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE THE BACKUP TOILET PAPER JOKE :jackk_alien: 

only useful thing this book can do to a person 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, OneLife said:

How was the quality of the paper with the book printed on it? Do you recommend doing the same in case I will have diarrhea in the future? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Depends on what paper you print, I guess. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: But f you use the book itself, it was printed in Canada so expect cheap quality. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Might hurt your *******. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1