JL's ego in her book is insaaaane

This is hilarious we had a great laugh but let's not give in to her she is a fame seeking narcissist as you all know you a narcissist can never change or take responsibility seriously B army been after this bish she still wont go away let's move on put her the *** out the way she said herself she loves the attention does anything for it good or bad the more we give is the gift that keeps giving this coward 

4 hours ago, kittyonstrike said:

She’s honestly becoming a poster child for the mega “woke”. 

Using buzzwords like “my voice”, “my truth”, “speaking to give my girls a voice” - typical relentless victim role and getting endlessly “offended” by every opinion that isn’t same as hers. 

God I’m so over this “fake woke” ultra-sensitive, constantly offended by someone, relentless victim narrative that’s being played out in the world nowadays. 

Grow up and take responsibility for your feelings. It’s no one else’s issue, it’s yours!

RANT OVER. 

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Jamie Lynn is everything but a woke sis. She’s pure southern trash with zero morals.

Her two kids are in a cast 2 times a year cuz they keep breaking their bones and falling in ponds, and she pretends to care about them.  :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 2

She also said that when she and Britney were together, there where even more paparazzies and everyone went crazy for that photo or something like that. Yeah, girl, sure :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm still laughing for that pepsi commercial mention :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  Or when she complained that Britney went out partying with her friends and bryan and she "ignored her". GIRL YOU WERE 14!!!!! :clownery_makeup_meme:

I've read 5 chapters and I agree with you, her ego is BIG, she even sounds narcissistic :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: The worst part of those 5 chapters is that she kept repeating the same stories over and over again and the book sometimes is not in chronological order so it's also very confusing. It's a mess basically :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, TheBestFan said:

The whole book, really, the one thing I got from this was that she would be a much happier person today if her dumba** self had learned how to read a con dom wrapper when she was 16. Then she could have had a career, get her limelight, and not be forever bitter about her older sister. 

this is why you shoulda learned readin and writin Jamie Lyin. 

She never could have a career, Zoey 101 would have ended anyway. Chase Matthews use to carry the show, Zoey was the worst character despite being the lead, just look at her no emotions, no acting whatsoever only thing she did during the whole show was rolling her eyes all the time. And its obvious she was on because of Britney wich is also the reason why she got special treatment and other cast got mistreated on her favour. She is a no user. She is so delusional. How can she even think she is equally as talented as Britney ? Having put nothing down on the table ever how does she have the audacity. 

• Like 4

She's insecure, so she is just overcompensating.

Books like these are meant for a narrative. They are hoping that this book will provide her with more business opportunities. 

Either way, regardless of all the feud, JL should just keep in mind that even if she was given access to an industry that is extremely selective, she was incapable of building a fan base by relying on her content only. She was only capable of continuously exploiting her family name and Britney's. I think that's what pisses her off, her incapacity to find her niche. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, crystakat said:

The thought of 10 year old Jamie Lynn on the set of the Pepsi Decades commercial thinking "wow they love me, i'm a star, i'm so in demand" while 5 meters away Britney is working her *** off, rehearsing choreo, going into hair and makeup, and doing outfit changes sends me.

I don’t even remember JL being in that commercial. I’ll have to rewatch it. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, crystakat said:

The thought of 10 year old Jamie Lynn on the set of the Pepsi Decades commercial thinking "wow they love me, i'm a star, i'm so in demand" while 5 meters away Britney is working her *** off, rehearsing choreo, going into hair and makeup, and doing outfit changes sends me.

In addition to the narcissism, self absorption, lack of self awareness and everything that the fellows exhalers mention, she fails to grasp the extent of the talent of her sister. For Jamie Lynn, Britney is just Britney, her older sister who likes to sing and dance and who got the chance to make a living out of it. What Jamie Lynn doesn’t seem to realize is how immensely talented Britney is.

Just because she also sings and got a few opportunities (which she also fails to realize that were given to her and because of Britney), it doesn’t mean that she is “equally talented”. Perhaps people in her family used to say things like that (like any adult would) to not make her feel any different. It’s shocking how she, at 30, mother of 2, doesn’t seem to understand that.

It seems like there’s a lot of pain. She really doesn’t dare to look at herself in the mirror and face the truth and realize that she’s not Britney, that she’s far from comparable. This narrative comes from a very very low self esteem and she’s attempting to compensate for it by “owning her narrative”. If she says she’s been adored and praised for her beauty, slimness and talent, then it must be true is what she believes.

Not even a lifetime of therapy can help this one. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block