Britney's stylist Tish Yates claims Jamie Lynn would steal Britney's Meet & Greet outfits to go partying in

KrisJ

1 minute ago, mhally said:

I mean, I have heard plenty of stories of little sisters stealing their big sister's clothing, but like, stealing full-on tour outfits? Those are like work uniforms to performers. You can't tell me that Jamie Lynn was so daft that she didn't understand that stealing tour outfits is different from stealing your sister's Abercrombie & Fitch tee :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

This!

And then Tish would spend so much time looking for them.

JL is a 🐍

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm of the opinion that JL felt like she wasn't getting the attention she needed/wanted when she was a child since the world + her family had turned theirs to Britney. I mean, Britney has been dominating left and right since the 90s. So I suppose I could understand the pressure she'd have to go through. Plus, she was the last child in the Spears family and in her book she mentions that her parents never really wanted a third child. Perhaps fighting for attention as a third child is tough enough and from my personal observation, it can sometimes lead to sibling rivalry and feelings of envy.

Notwithstanding that, she could've expressed her feelings and phrased it much better. Given her attitude and everything she's shared thus far, I cannot offer my sympathy to her despite understanding what she had to go through. I'm sorry but that's not the way to deal with trauma. The Spears family is an odd one, for sure. Hope they resolve their issues somehow. Healing is needed.

I agree so much

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block