New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Could the security guy situation be some sort of symbolism/metaphor?

47 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I think our queen got a breakthrough case of covid because of the moronic anti-vaxxers :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

lol, this doesn't make sense though because it doesn't stop the spread and vaccinated people are just as much spreading the virus as anyone else 😂😂

My friend works on a cruise ship, all passengers and all crew have to be vaccinated to even get on and are tested regularly and it's been a nightmare

quarantine after quarantine for all passengers and crew the whole time, and she's been on there for 6 months just saying

• Love 3
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, GregReid said:

lol, this doesn't make sense though because it doesn't stop the spread and vaccinated people are just as much spreading the virus as anyone else 😂😂

My friend works on a cruise ship, all passengers and all crew have to be vaccinated to even get on and are tested regularly and it's been a nightmare

quarantine after quarantine for all passengers and crew the whole time, and she's been on there for 6 months just saying

And it can only spread because the virus mutates among the unvaccinated and breaks through to the vaccinated  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Try to read her post again, and think of it as when Britney was in that facility.. Many people on Twitter have found out Sneaky Britney used a metaphor..
There is nothing wrong, Britney feels KINDA fine now, but she is sensitive... she tricked us..

also, Janet Jackson lyric: 

[Verse 1]
Well, I took myself on to the doctor
Wasn't feeling fine
I had a fever 104
Oh, that blew my mind
Must be I had enough
'Bout to explode from the gossip I said
Thought my friend had my back
Just to stab, oh, yeah
Hurts so bad when I talk
Wanna take something
Numb the pain I know it ain't right
Come face to face with her
Gotta tell her how I feel inside

[Chorus]
Ooh, hoo, you ain't right
Ooh, hoo, sick and tired
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[Verse 2]
The doctor said he'd give me something
And I'd be alright
I still feel queasy, feel uneasy
No more drugs for me
Friendships I cherish, oh
Let very few in the circle I said
These walls I don't let down
Not very easily
Some friends you grow old with
And they'll be there 'till the very end
I do believe that
But not with her like I thought
Let her in and I'll get stabbed again

[Chorus]
Ooh, hoo, you ain't right
Ooh, hoo, sick and tired
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

And it can only spread because the virus mutates among the unvaccinated and breaks through to the vaccinated  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I'm so sorry :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: really... on how misinformed you are and that you believe lies and manipulation the main stream media has fed you in an attempt to scare everybody into getting a vaccine. A virus isn't mutating inside unvaccinated people, that is ludicrous.

It's ok boo, we will get you back one day, just hold your head high and turn the TV off :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3