Kanye West attacks fans who asked for autograph

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/13/kanye-west-screams-on-video-in-alleged-la-battery-incident/?utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Spoiler

New video of Kanye West in a fit of rage following his alleged battery incidenthas hit the internet.

The footage, obtained by TMZ and published Thursday afternoon, shows the billionaire rapper, 44, shouting at a female member of his team as an unidentified man lies on the ground.

The victim appears to be the fan, whom Page Six reported earlier had asked Ye for his autograph before allegedly being struck by him.

The unknown man is seen in the clip dressed in a pair of jeans and a black hoodie, and, though seemingly still conscious, does not rise from the ground.

Meanwhile, West is heard yelling at the female staffer, “Get away from me,” as she tries to calm him down and says, “Give me your hand.”

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His fanboys are saying it was a setup:

I mean, it may as well have been one, but this video they're retweeting as proof could've been made by anyone. It's not hard to record a voice memo of yourself saying, "He's gonna fall for it," and then overlay it. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Either way, this just reminds me of 2007 - a person who is clearly struggling being cornered. I hope he gets the help he needs and no Hollywood vultures jump at the opportunity to exploit him like Britney was. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block