Jamie-Lynn seems to suggest Britney’s freedom/situation is trying to overshadow her book

1 hour ago, strongertomorrow said:

and omg the JT praise! She acts like she was the one going thru the break up. weirdo. 

That’s exactly what she writes in the book.

I don’t get the vibe that it was a puppy love kind of crush on her sisters bf. It’s deeper than that for some strange reason. I can see her blaming Britney for ruining her relationship with Justin. For real, she feels like it was her relationship too!!! Is that a common way to feel idek?:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 1

Little overshadowed sister no1 cares about unless start talking about Britney. Must've been so tough on u boo boo. Well u seemed ok enjoying her money though. But don't worry. Soon u won't overshadowed, u will dissapear and be cancelled from gp, ur sisters life, and more important humanity. Cause u never knew what it is at 1st place. Why is she given platform? Cause Britney stays mum?

“My parents’ need to keep up appearances for the sake of the business has been a powerful Spears motivator since I was a toddler. I was brought into the fold and though I was given freedom and opportunity professionally, I was also expected to do whatever was necessary in support of the Britney business machine. The years I spent protecting her and being the loyal sister have been in vain. The ambiguity of her conservatorship testimonies and social media postings have left me wondering what it was all for. I miss my sister, but I can’t take the blame for things I haven’t done.
The world will hear many things. Some of them may be true and others may serve respective purposes. You won’t hear anything from me. I have always worked hard and made conscious decisions that would lead me on my own path both personally and profes- sionally. Like many siblings, we have our issues. But my relationship with Britney and our struggles has nothing to do with the conser- vatorship, but rather the boundaries I put in place to maintain the welfare of me and my immediate family. Britney’s description about the way she has been managed and treated does nothing to break the cycle. All of us have to manage our lives and struggles the best way we see fit. I’m on a constant journey to balance truth with wisdom.”  :jamie_lynn_grape:

2 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

What is she saying?

Lol I don’t know how to post an Instagram post on here, but basically she said she wants nothing to do with her, she’s terrible, asked JL to not contact her, and also asked her to stop following her on Instagram lol. Also said everything JL mentioned about her is a lie 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block