Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

And this is what i've been saying with just the following phrase: "EVERYTHING WAS HANDED TO HER", she never did anything that wasn't using her last name, there's no story that isn't linked to Britney. Everything goes back to her. We're talking about her doing remixes on a Britney tribute. She truly doesn't have ANYTHING. Yes *****, we know you're Britney's sister, whatever, and she has the audacity to come for people when the Army even supported her country career, she TRULY, and i mean, TRULY had the audacity. By this time in her life, Janet was able to speak about her own life without being automatically linked to Michael Jackson, she had her hits, she had her own awards, she had her own tributes, she had her own tours, and she had her own legacy etc. Sorry JL, what you're doing isn't worth it because this book will last THIS week and you won't get gigs based on your own "talent". 

2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

The only thing I don't like about her post is the jab at the security guy, I totally understand why she'd be upset but the guard's job is to stay put, and I think she must understand that.

This. He has a function and it also puts her in danger if he goes to somewhere else. I assume there must be more security but like u said, she must understand that. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, RAITEI said:

It is reasonable to have a person for these tasks such as getting you stuff because it is disconsiderate to ask a person to risk their career because there's none else hired to perform extra duties needed.

THIS!

Thank you for putting it so much more succinctly than I was able to.

She could have easily called her fiance, a friend, or a pharmacy to ask for assistance...But to put someone's else's career at risk is very inconsiderate.

This is literally the first time in 13 years that I've disapproved of something Britney wrote on social media...But her behaviour crossed a line with this one.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

THIS!

Thank you for putting it so much more succinctly than I was able to.

She could have easily called her fiance, a friend, or a pharmacy to ask for assistance...But to put someone's else's career at risk is very inconsiderate.

This is literally the first time in 13 years that I've disapproved of something Britney wrote on social media...But her behaviour crossed a line with this one.

Y’all are insane.. leave Britney tf alone. If she’s asking her security rather than anyone else, obviously no one else was available. The security could have called an Instacart or anything to help , but Britney felt he was treating her wrong in the way he spoke to her.. those are her feelings and they are valid. I was with my friend on her tour and she had security, granted she’s not Britney Spears status, but if she asked he would run and do it if she wasn’t in a situation where she needed him to protect her. 

1 minute ago, jokobish said:

Y’all are insane.. leave Britney tf alone. If she’s asking her security rather than anyone else, obviously no one else was available. The security could have called an Instacart or anything to help , but Britney felt he was treating her wrong in the way he spoke to her.. those are her feelings and they are valid. I was with my friend on her tour and she had security, granted she’s not Britney Spears status, but if she asked he would run and do it if she wasn’t in a situation where she needed him to protect her. 

If she's going to post it on Twitter for her 55.7 million followers to see?

FAIR GAME.

That's what my beef is...Some things don't belong on social media. They just don't.

Either way, your argument is invalid...Protecting a person on tour is much different than being hired by a security company to protect a multi-million dollar premises. 

A security guard at a jewelry store wouldn't be allowed to leave their post, and neither would her security guard...Otherwise, they would face dismissal.

If he gave her sarcasm, that is likely why...I'm sure she's not the only celebrity that he works for, and was likely taken aback by her expectations of him.

3 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Can someone explain to me this whole "performance, remixes JL did" ? I don't see the problem ... Like Britney wanted to perform herself and they didn't let her ? 

I'm confused about this too.  It sounds like she wanted to perform instead of that 'tribute' but couldn't.  Or that JL performed a remix that Britney was going to debut during her shows but JL debuted it on live tv?  I'm not sure.

5 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I'm confused about this too.  It sounds like she wanted to perform instead of that 'tribute' but couldn't.  Or that JL performed a remix that Britney was going to debut during her shows but JL debuted it on live tv?  I'm not sure.

It still doesn't make sense ... My God, it's like watching a low budget soap opera. Nothing makes sense from both sides.

Spears family, take several seats.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Sfano1234 said:

This. He has a function and it also puts her in danger if he goes to somewhere else. I assume there must be more security but like u said, she must understand that. 

Don't get me wrong, I think she does understand that and it was just a rant, it must be easy in her situation to get caught up in the emotions triggered by a "no"... And there's so much happening around her right now, she must be overwhelmed. 

4 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Can someone explain to me this whole "performance, remixes JL did" ? I don't see the problem ... Like Britney wanted to perform herself and they didn't let her ? 

From what I understand, she begged the conservatorship to change up her show with new remixes but was told no for years, then was upset when JL showed up in an award show singing to a new remix of her songs as a tribute.

That said, I think everyone (the two sisters included) are focusing too much on this remix incident, which for me is only an example of the general dynamic that had Britney feeling impotent: she had no control over her music/performances, while someone she trusted was getting to do things she was denied.

• Like 1

I had a fever, a 104 oh that blew my mind..

Must be I had enough of my circle..

Some friendships you grow old with..

I believe that, but not her if I let her in.

I get stabbed again.

Someone kinda cracked the code..

Janet Jackson you ain't right seems to be referenced a lot in this tweet..

Lyrically the 104, doctor referencing and needing something for the pain

All in You Ain't right the first song track 2 on all for you.

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

• Love 1

I wrote earlier in the thread that the jab at her security was the first time in 13 years I've ever seen her post something I wish she hadn't.

The fashion shows didn't bother me...The panda makeup didn't bother me...The spinning in her living room didn't bother me.

But taking a public swing at one of her employees did.

Now I don't even believe she was sick...She's referring to Janet Jackson lyrics, hinting that JL was making her feel sick from the gossip she was spreading.

Makes sense! (Whew!)

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block