Christina Aguilera drops new music video for "Santo" featuring Ozuna

It sucks that she ain’t selling well considering the effort and money being put into this project. 

I think overall Roc Nation have done a great job, she also has a better stylist. Her looks have been much more trendy and current. I just feel her boat sailed a long time ago. She should have left Irving ages ago.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Forever222 said:

It sucks that she ain’t selling well considering the effort and money being put into this project. 

I think overall Roc Nation have done a great job, she also has a better stylist. Her looks have been much more trendy and current. I just feel her boat sailed a long time ago. She should have left Irving ages ago.

What effort? 1 performance and 3 half *** music videos are effort now?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Forever222 said:

It does selling well.

• Haha 2
On 1/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, Prachi said:

I'm sorry who is Ozuna?

She's about to release a Spanish speaking album so you might as well start doing the homework and learn about Latin artists instead of asking questions that can be easily googled and that sound shady and disrespectful to the community. Not every Latin artist has to be a Ricky Martin or a Shakira, we have a huge amount of successful artists from Mexico to Argentina that you might have no idea about, and yet they exist and are great. If you're not interested in doing that, then maybe this project isn't for you as a whole.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

She's about to release a Spanish speaking album so you might as well start doing the homework and learn about Latin artists instead of asking questions that can be easily googled and that sound shady and disrespectful to the community. Not every Latin artist has to be a Ricky Martin or a Shakira, we have a huge amount of successful artists from Mexico to Argentina that you might have no idea about, and yet they exist and are great. If you're not interested in doing that, then maybe this project isn't for you as a whole.

My question came after Google, and I never said if you aren't Shakira then you aren't successful. I have supported xtina always for her music actually, Aretha frankin is not known much but her impact will never fade same for others artists who aren't ww known! Google doesn't give you a full length picture always and googling an artist which I have no idea about will give me some facts check only hence I asked. 

Your reply was indeed shady when I wasn't throwing any shade at all! 

• Love 2

I'm trying to be patient with Xtina with this project. "Pa' Mis Muchachas" was disappointing for some reasons: It's just not a great song, and too mid-tempo for what's on the radio right now in Latin America, so I'm kinda worried that she's not up to date to what's going on; it has a nice play on words between "muchachas" and "cha-cha-chá" (the Cuban music genre) and it has that vibe in the chorus but that's about it, it doesn't go any further or get creative at all; there are a bunch of talented women featuring (Becky G, Nicki Nicole, Nathy Peluso) but their individual talents and uniqueness are NOT exploited and that infuriates me; and finally she came along as if she were Latin royalty and biiiish..... It's not the 2000s and you have tight competition in Latin America so prance all you want but actually do the work because here we are ready to judge. You either light up the dance floor, or stay home drinking tea.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

My question came after Google, and I never said if you aren't Shakira then you aren't successful. I have supported xtina always for her music actually, Aretha frankin is not known much but her impact will never fade same for others artists who aren't ww known! Google doesn't give you a full length picture always and googling an artist which I have no idea about will give me some facts check only hence I asked. 

Your reply was indeed shady when I wasn't throwing any shade at all! 

We always get the shady "Who's X?" comment in almost every thread. If you can google him, then why do you ask that? I guess just to point out that that person is, apparently, not worldwide known.

I have an Aretha Franklin CD. If you love music, you'll know those who are talented and working hard. Right now I'm actually starting to google local artists that have BLOWN OUT and I have no idea who they are. Nathy Peluso, a feature in Xtina's first single from the upcoming album, is from my country and I barely know her, and I discovered a fantastic artist. Sometimes we just have to open up and investigate ourselves. That was the point of my post.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block