Christina Aguilera drops new music video for "Santo" featuring Ozuna

12 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

There probably won’t be an album. The label is most likely cutting their loss and making it an EP. She hasn’t made them any money off of the singles she’s released most likely.Watch. 

Really? Look who's releasing this EP. Not RCA, her spanish music is always from Sony Latin. She wasnt made them any money since 22 years. And theyre still releasing it. 

Having Christina Aguilera in your label is about prestige, not sales. Like having Whitney back then. She will find new big label in 3 minutes if RCA will end contract (that i dont think its gonna happen - Xtina is there since 1998, 24 years - she's somebody bigger there than any artist, she's probably made a lot more money than any artist there even from flops). Fixed.

Probably she's some kind of investor in RCA, maybe even making money from Britney :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She's lazy so the whole promo for her staff are based on her rules and terms. Label allows this, so ask yourself. 

• Love 5
On 1/20/2022 at 6:16 AM, TheRealLou said:

Madonna kiss of death is real.

The EP strategy was made probably due to streaming domination + they don't have to worry about sales, because its "just a EP". Its a smart move. 

And don't be mad - she still makes money of it. She woudn't do that if she couldn't be money stable. She's smart so she making money of many diffrent things besides music. She's pretty famous for having fans in diffrent social groups - she had a concert of billionaire once a year, some are documented some not. 

Lmaooo the spin on this though? Her singles didn't perform so the album got demoted to an EP, and that's fine. 

On 1/19/2022 at 8:17 PM, gapeach704 said:

When was the last time Christina had a song on the billboard hot 100? Nothing from Christina’s last album charted, and nothing from this Spanish EP has charged. So, it sounds like Christina should be twirling around her living room with unwashed hair so she can save money to help the label RECOUP! Look at all of the money the label put into Christina’s last few albums and they’ve made them no profit. Enjoy the new Spanish EP. I’m sure it’ll light up the charts 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh no I'm so sorry yes I forgot that living a happy life means having billboard hits it helps u to get out of conservatorship and helps you to mend the issues with your family and gives you the freedom and happiness without going to a mental breakdown . It's must be so bad to be xtina right now since her Spanish ep just debuted number 1 on the world music chart ugh 😩

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block