Jamie Lynn Book #1 on Amazon in the Christian book section

10 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

page 217..  :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

“I have learned not to enable, and as much as I want to, I can’t help someone who doesn’t want it. Devotion and trust are earned and, if we are lucky, reciprocated. I continue to learn as I go, and know I may have many challenges yet to endure. This all boils down to knowing who I am and living authentically. I must admit, though, a little more faith and a focus on our blessings may have made a difference in the past. I know it does now.“

We see you JunoJL..  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I agree she should not enable Britney anymore. And in return Britney will no longer enable Jaime Lynn’s career 🙏🏼 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

Of course….. Loucifer is working her people to buy it. 

The Epitom of DESPERATION. 

Poor them LMFAOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *just can't stop LOLing*

"This isn’t about how authors buy their way onto various national best-seller lists by buying their own books in bulk (though they do). No, this is about the far more insidious title of “Amazon Best Seller”—and how it’s complete and utter nonsense.

https://qz.com/902504/how-to-become-a-best-selling-author-on-amazon-in-five-minutes-with-three-dollars/

How to become an Amazon best-selling author

A while ago, I put up a fake book on Amazon. I took a photo of my foot, uploaded it as a book to Amazon, and in a matter of hours had achieved “№1 Best Seller” status, complete with the orange banner and everything."

• Haha 3
On 1/14/2022 at 6:10 PM, Onyx1Boss said:

"This isn’t about how authors buy their way onto various national best-seller lists by buying their own books in bulk (though they do). No, this is about the far more insidious title of “Amazon Best Seller”—and how it’s complete and utter nonsense.

https://qz.com/902504/how-to-become-a-best-selling-author-on-amazon-in-five-minutes-with-three-dollars/

How to become an Amazon best-selling author

A while ago, I put up a fake book on Amazon. I took a photo of my foot, uploaded it as a book to Amazon, and in a matter of hours had achieved “№1 Best Seller” status, complete with the orange banner and everything."

This is hilarious as it is shocking 

• Love 1

If I were a Christian I would expect the book to be more god centered also I would be disappointed  to see it trending in the Christian section, buy it, and read that Jamie says she prefers being Catholic and converted. lol 

*edited to add word counts *

Word count in Jamie's book:   Britney:197      Sister: 156    God:19   Catholic4    Christian: 1 

Pray I Hope GIF

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 10:24 AM, Magdalena L. Davis said:

Yes Yes Yes Happy Dance GIF by Women's HistoryI`m going to buy it today!

Me too! But I have a question: do you planning to buy a hardcover one? Because I am wondering if they will organize the content like here; Website link, blog article describes how to write a business essay for the marketing studies. I heard that Christian would include that kind of "insediresh" information about how the pop-music industry works. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block