Perrie Edwards from Little Mix confirms solo music as she hits recording studio

Slayer

15 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I need a mash up of Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Adele..

And she can deliver the club cuts like Mariah Carey can like GTFO and stuff but also deliver the tracks made for vocals like Celine Dion (think that epic anymoreeeee in her cover of all by myself) and a rolling in the deep ala Adele. 

i'm so excited, her voice is incredible - she could be the next Adele :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Kamille has done the majority of LM's hits and Fred has worked with Ed Sheeran A LOT. He recently did Bad Habits, Shivers etc.

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Kamille has done the majority of LM's hits and Fred has worked with Ed Sheeran A LOT. He recently did Bad Habits, Shivers etc

This plus the fact that she's talented.

I hope we don't have to wait too long to hear this. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 1/13/2022 at 3:15 PM, gapeach704 said:

Can’t wait! Out of the 4 of them, I really only think Jade has the possibility to crossover into the US, but I love me some Perrie!

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

To me it’s Leigh Ann, since jesy the African Princess  isn’t doing to well. We need Leigh are Jamaican Princess to come show America what we’ve been missing!

but yeah i do see our Egyptian Empress Jade being successful as well, like if she came out with an Egyptian themed music video like with Katy Perry’s dark horse (without the culture appropriation since jade is actually Egyptian) will blow up for sureeee and would be a great way to introduce her to the American gp!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

To me it’s Leigh Ann, since jesy the African Princess  isn’t doing to well. We need Leigh are Jamaican Princess to come show America what we’ve been missing!

but yeah i do see our Egyptian Empress Jade being successful as well, like if she came out with an Egyptian themed music video like with Katy Perry’s dark horse (without the culture appropriation since jade is actually Egyptian) will blow up for sureeee and would be a great way to introduce her to the American gp!

Honestly, Leigh is my favorite, but I think there is unfortunately a hate train after the whole Jesy drama. And honestly I’m screaming at your comment and how you referenced J 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: SCREAMING!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block