Jamie Lynn Spears NEW INTERVIEW on Entertainment Tonight!!!

Views on YouTube and Amazon ratings are artificially boosted. If you are in digital marketing you know there are even apps and services for this. 

Also comments, forums etc are considered important to tap and influence in digital marketing, so they definitely have a team on this. 

I worked with this stuff for a while, entire profession dedicated to online ratings, SEO, views etc. Throw some money at it and you can appear popular

I think Britney nshould stay silent andndont give this **** any more attention...more time she will keep quiet more pressure they will feel...and then maybe they will forget and she will hit😂😂😂💪

i mean now if britney will speak itnwill look like she is pissed to her sister and trying to revenge...

she should get well first and safe!!!❤️❤️😍

I can not stand her! She was 17 not 7 years old! I don't understand this ridiculous excuse ... if she really wanted Britney's help at the time all she had to do was contact her! And it also helped Britney, who must have rightly thought that her sister didn't care about the chaos she was experiencing:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

On 1/13/2022 at 10:55 AM, gapeach704 said:

Clearly this bishhh is thirsty…and legitimately crazy. Can’t wait for the first week sales to come in! I’m sure she won’t make any best seller lists. Doing all of these interviews with her fathers face and LT’s clothes. 
Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Sadly her team knows how to play the system to make those "bestseller lists". Though the reviews don't show it as being a best seller. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block