Jamie Lynn Spears NEW INTERVIEW on Entertainment Tonight!!!

3 hours ago, Soso said:

what's up with these ugly oversized suits she keeps wearing? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
Is Lou also her new stylist? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:
598f720d00bc033d200eb9fac1bcc65a

Can you imagine if Britney done a new Tiktok skit wearing an oversized suit and mocking this :dead_falling_wig_dying:

The thought of it is sending me, my soul would literally leave my body and directly enter hell

:cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: 

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

OMFG what else is posted on her Instagram? 

This is her only story from today. Her latest instagram picture, posted two months ago, is of her dog.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

It doesn't load, what is it??

Picture of a black bag with Chanel on it (don't think it's authentic).

Caption: Returning to the office and finding lots of gifts waiting for me. I am loved!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Speed said:

Yes, a 17 y.o. has a lot to learn, but is far from clueless or naive. Someone that age has a good enough reasoning to know what’s going on and to do something about it. She acts like being a teen mom is like being 2 -_- just stop it JL. It’s pathetic.

This book and this media tour is clearly damage control. She’s just yelling how much of a victim she’s always been. If she didn’t help Britney out, it’s because she was busy being a victim.

Britney was right when she said her house was full of victims and JL is proving her right on national tv everyday. 

If she old enough to f u k and give birth, she old enough to google “conservatorship.” If she’s mature enough to pimp herself out all over the media, then she’s mature enough to understand that someone having mental health crisis does not mean they should have all their rights stripped away. She’s lucky she ain’t worth ****, or they’d try and put her in a c-ship. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I was going to say if there was no Britney related questions then nobody would be investing their time.

But thats bit**y.

I did gasp when she was asked if she was going to the wedding. Ha! Vanilla response. 

Negativity attracts negativity so not going to sit and bash her online. She obviously has her own stuff to work through. However I think the timing of this book & PR stuff is rather distasteful & unfortunate for her

Anyway. I’ve seen too much JL news the last couple of days. Ready for the Oprah announcement…

OK stop it. So what are we talking about here ?? 

You got a woman who is expressing in court how much she was hurt as she was kept prisoner for 13 years, then she's finally free from this nasty legal jail she was in.

And what happened 2 monthes later ? That woman's sister, her very own sister, is going on every chanel on TV to say :

"wait, you know this woman you just released from a conservatorship ? well that woman locked me up hoding a knife in her hand...I won't give any other detail, you'll just have to buy my book to know more !!"

WHAT KIND OF SISTER IS THIS ??! 

Mad Go Away GIF by Togetherness

**** you Jamie Lynne !

People been saying on how it got 1 million views, but it should be noted that JL is riding Free Britney wave. She's been trying so hard to get back to entertainment industry as a singer, actor, influencer, or anything that can sell. Yet, she only ends up with Bottle Pop endorsement, a nostalgia act in Zoey 100, and a couple seconds appearance in Netflix. Nothing that really bring actual money. And this has been 10 years, and she didn't get anywhere. She even run her fan account herself, I mean not even her assistant did that. Like how more sad can that be?

Seeing how she is wearing LT aesthetic as an evangelist/ WASP mom vibe, and doing the interview in LT's own house, it's pretty obvious she's just one of LT's pawn. Nobody care for JL but LT probably paid everyone left and right to tip the public on how "erratic, spiraling, and paranoid" Britney is. The views are probably paid for and it will probably be forgotten in a week. If LT is known for anything, its to create buzz, buying awards, and paying TMZ. This is a very desperate attempt to retract the spotlight from fraud audit on *alleged Britney's money laundering.

But to be honest, I feel pretty bad for Juno Lou. I don't know if she envy Britney's money, talent, and beauty that she genuinely want Britney hurt. But I don't know. To me, I think there is still something else behind closed door. Maybe LT threaten her or something. JL is very complacent to LT since decades ago, and all she get is a nose job and bottle pop endorsement. Even Britney herself brought Zoey's deal for her. Juno Lou is now technically *allegedly Lou Taylor's slave, and what gives?

What do you guys think?

Anyway, just want to post some pictures here lol:

britney-spears-starts-the-year-riding-th

sub-buzz-14472-1642012352-9.png

• Love 1

This family is so messed up. A true sister would have turned down any interview until Britney speaks her truth first. 

How embarrassing for her to do these interviews especially since it looks like most of the conversation is about Britney. 

Literally can’t wait till Britney tears into her family when she does HER interview. 

On 1/13/2022 at 6:08 PM, Busybee said:

She loves to bring up being 17 and pregnant like she didn't have 13 years after to look into especially after her testimony :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

There isn't much more we can say about her she is trash has always been trash and will always be trash. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

My thoughts exactly! She’s a ******* scumbag :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block