Jamie Lynn Spears NEW INTERVIEW on Entertainment Tonight!!!

2 hours ago, RulesRules said:

I mean it's obvious Lou Taylor has lotsa strings on the industry so....

Speaking of that, does anyone know if Sheryl J. Anderson has any connections to Lou?

She’s the executive producer for Sweet Magnolias and appears to be a big supporter of Jamie Lynn’s on social media. 

That would explain how, in the age of cancel culture, Jamie Lynn has managed to hold on to her role on SM.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

So Jamie Lynn wants to know when she will matter? 

Never Jamie Lynn. You will never matter because you are an awful person. 

You can talk about your sweet kids, and try to look all professional in white suits and share photos of yourself going to church and talk about how Britney upset you by cursing in your face …. But at the end of the day, you will only really be known and remembered as the woman who sat by for THIRTEEN YEARS while people abused and exploited her sister. 

That’s your legacy. Deal with it. 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 2

The issue here too is that Britney never "tattled" on JL, she never told the entire world any single negative thing about her.  And here JL is putting these things out there in books and interviews.  I'd feel betrayed too and probably unfollow her.  They'll mend things eventually, depending on how deep some of the stories in the book go, but Britney feels hurt and betrayed right now.

I understand that JL's life might have been sucky in instances too, and maybe she blames Britney for a lot of things Britney was only being made to do in the first place.  It's a mess.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

It's actually so sad, the more I think about it.  Britney has realistic ideals and a fair understanding of what a family and family roles should be.

Family: United

Father: Provider

Mother: Understanding and Guiding

Brother: Protective

Sister: Sacred bond

You can tell based on the things she's said and re-posted on her IG over the past years and years.

And it's sad because not one of these roles are true in her family dynamic or relationships to each of them.

• Love 3

Is she going to talk about Britney in every interview because if she doesn’t no one would care, isn’t she?

By the way, the knife incident sounds super silly and totally exaggerated lol. And Britney screaming at Juno’s face while she was holding her kid? If I was kidnapped and over medicated against my will while forced to work and make millions for everyone else but me by my own family I would have done that too, with the baby or not.

Oh and talking about how awful her father has always been and how many alcohol problems he has makes her look bad, that monster who created so many traumas in his kids is the one managing your sister’s whole life and you didn’t have anything to say b.itch? 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block