New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Jamie Lynn Spears NEW INTERVIEW on Entertainment Tonight!!!

1 minute ago, ByDemand said:

Opens interview with "This is Your Story"

Talks about Britney for 2/3 of it

Sounds about right.

Well of course - JL has no story without Britney. Imagine if Britney wasn't her sister - how much fun could reading a book about cow tipping and teen pregnancy truly be?

Now its about cow tipping, teen pregnancy and also being raised in the shadow of your world wide mega star sister. 

JL is trying to direct the narrative that she has had nothing to do with this. Her handlers or management is 1000% dictating what she can say and cant say - and what can be addressed/who can be mentioned. I think she is being vague in order to attempt to make herself seem completely separated from the conservatorship. and WELL IT AINT WORKIN SIS. 

and take OFF that pant suit! 

• Haha 5

The reason I wrote this book is so my daughters know how to use their voice since I didn’t help my sister use hers whatsoever and that would be a horrible example for them to lead by :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

***** STFU ain’t anyone wanna hear your version of events “I was 17 years old” yes *** you WERE we all were don’t you have Google access in your trailer to research a conservatorship now that you’re 30?! I wish one of these reporters would grow a pair and question her legitimately she’s a nasty trashy little ***** that deserves all of the hate she is currently getting. Note that :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Ashlee was so jealous of her sister she got plastic surgery to try to look just like her. 

But the kiiii is I prefer Ashlee’s music, and I’ve always thought Ashlee was prettier. I like Jessica too. But I don’t think she got plastic surgery to look like Jessica…they both had the same nose. Jessica just didn’t get hers fixed. Beautiful women either way 

• Like 1

"I cant worry on any thing in the past" Well, crappy quote when you are promoting a memoire at the age of 30...

And lol "Your siblings...".. who cares about Brian.

All her quotes are from refrigerator magnets and self-help-books.

How on earth cant she just say she think the c-ship was wrong?? "I could have educated myself" YES! Your sister is being stripped from rights and you talk about mental health!!??

Oh And JL - we know your father cant even read a simple email or understand, he is not gonna read your book..

"Your voice matters, control your narrative" What the... oh my god what a lot of crap

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

A team con tactic! Do prerecorded interviews that you can cut footage from or request edits to rather than live shows where there is potential to be asked something not on the list! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

And it was badly cut at that, there's a couple moments they cut the answer so abruptly! (if that can be considered an answer)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Wow either white is NOT her color or she lost weight / whatever she did to her face settled. 😐

Well, she isn’t wearing an ill-fitted suit, that sure helps a lot. Believe me, I work in an upscale clothing store that does tailored suits and that white ensemble was... sad. Also, that specific shade of white was a choice for sure. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

The need to "tell her story" and "express her voice" after Britney got her freedom tho :clownery_makeup_meme:

The book and those interviews are part of Lou and Jamie's legal strategy, expecting Britney to snap, in order to use it however they can in courts.

Disgusting human beings. I'm glad that Britney close her comment section in instagram cause they could use it against her with lawsuits etc.. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

“Amazing” song? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 
Ashlee did the same thing capitalized off her sister‘s fame, Jessica is the talented one. I don’t think I’m bias even though I’m more of a Jessica Stan than Britney and Christina but love all of them...but Ashlee sucked she didn’t have “it” factor plus she couldn’t even lip sync right at least Britney knows how to do that. Jessica’s voice though when she first came out was a heavenly gift. Anyways got kinda OT. 

Jessica Simpson 90S GIF
jessica simpson pretty girl GIF

Ummmm sry Ashlee had good songs... To say u didn't like one song at least tells me u didn't hear it. Tf outta here poser

• Love 1
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Paxton said:

Well of course - JL has no story without Britney. Imagine if Britney wasn't her sister - how much fun could reading a book about cow tipping and teen pregnancy truly be?

Now its about cow tipping, teen pregnancy and also being raised in the shadow of your world wide mega star sister. 

JL is trying to direct the narrative that she has had nothing to do with this. Her handlers or management is 1000% dictating what she can say and cant say - and what can be addressed/who can be mentioned. I think she is being vague in order to attempt to make herself seem completely separated from the conservatorship. and WELL IT AINT WORKIN SIS. 

and take OFF that pant suit! 

The fact that they had the nerve to talk about Britney holding a knife but not mention JL's child under an ATV in this interview too...

• Love 2
  • Like 1