Jamie Lynn Spears NEW INTERVIEW on Entertainment Tonight!!!

16 minutes ago, Busybee said:

She loves to bring up being 17 and pregnant like she didn't have 13 years after to look into especially after her testimony :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

There isn't much more we can say about her she is trash has always been trash and will always be trash. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Yes, a 17 y.o. has a lot to learn, but is far from clueless or naive. Someone that age has a good enough reasoning to know what’s going on and to do something about it. She acts like being a teen mom is like being 2 -_- just stop it JL. It’s pathetic.

This book and this media tour is clearly damage control. She’s just yelling how much of a victim she’s always been. If she didn’t help Britney out, it’s because she was busy being a victim.

Britney was right when she said her house was full of victims and JL is proving her right on national tv everyday. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

These "interviewers" are truly awful. Get her on a late night show and she'll be ripped to shreds. 

Britney's voice didn't matter for 13 years, Jamie Lynn?  How many times are you going to tell us its important for you to show your daughters to use theirs when their aunt couldn't use hers?

miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

A team con tactic! Do prerecorded interviews that you can cut footage from or request edits to rather than live shows where there is potential to be asked something not on the list! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

well have to say this interview is the best she has done so far...shebdoesnt speak about britney but herself what the book should be about...

also i understand she didnt have time when she was 16 to find info about conversatorship but 10 years later? she was also owner of that trust so how could not she know something...and maybe her parents didnt really told her the truth as they seem to pretend all the time esp. Lynne..

timing is not good but i can see thatnmaybe there was always britney first as shebgained money to whole family and she is fed up being second and not to be heard and priority...

anyway hope britney kniws better and will do interview and clarify everything for once and for all

Lordy lordy, she is so incredibly dull. This promo is doing nothing for her book. She just says so much word salad - voice, truth, my story - without actually saying anything. 

there is absolutely no point to her story. just a meek woman trying to squeeze out some more money now that The Family Business of Britney Spears the RaceHorse is cut off. 

I hope she can’t stand to look at herself in the mirror after this. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block