Jamie Lynn Spears singing Oops I Did It Again by Britney Spears

Remember this? Ahhhh, the time she thought she could have a music career and performed at low budget festivals and bars :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I can’t believe that Britney couldn’t perform new songs or remixes to HER songs yet this ***** could perform a song that wasn’t even hers to try and gain some hype or relevance? She’s despicable :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Like 1

I always say this and will always say this: she has 0 charisma and awful stage presence. She looks awkward on stage, she looks like she doesn't know what to do. She looks pissed at her audience. She's especially awkward when she tries to be s*xy. Same with her acting though, she just delivers her lines with minimal effort without all those subtle facial expressions that skilled actors do with ease and makes them more believable.  I'm just so glad that her music career flopped so we don't have to see more of this cringe. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 12:24 PM, Stannedforever said:

I always say this and will always say this: she has 0 charisma and awful stage presence. She looks awkward on stage, she looks like she doesn't know what to do. She looks pissed at her audience. She's especially awkward when she tries to be s*xy. Same with her acting though, she just delivers her lines with minimal effort without all those subtle facial expressions that skilled actors do with ease and makes them more believable.  I'm just so glad that her music career flopped so we don't have to see more of this cringe. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Oh my God you are totally right. I never post on this forum, I just lurk here but I've been meaning to make a thread about this. The strange thing about Jamie Lynn's EP is that it's actually really good country songs and could be hits if they were sung by someone else.... like How Could I Want More and Sleepover are actually GREAT but her voice.... what is striking to me is how emotionless and dull her singing is. There is literally NO emotion behind her voice. I mean she doesn't have a good voice to begin with, she is somewhere below mediocre but I can't recall any other artist (she isnt one lmao) who manages to sing with LITERALLY NO EMOTION. I can hear these songs being sung by someone else in my head with actual ENERGY and they would be so good. But Jamie Lynn makes literally no effort AT ALL. It's very unnerving and odd. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

JL was really ready to take over  Britney's life and place. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:I wouldn't be surprised if they had been successful in planning and Britney was dead, and Jamie Lynn takes over her sister's legacy. 

problem was lack of talent, zero work ethic, and a voice you could listen to for 3 whole CDs and still go "who??" when you hear it on the radio because it doesn't sound unique at all.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block