Jamie Lynn claims Britney locked them both in a room with a knife as she was scared (New Nightline interview)

i wasnt a big fan of her, but i didnt HATE her or wish ill on her like a lot of fans. Im done now though. shes proven to me she is a spoiled jealous brat who cares only about herself. this is digusting. you did NOTHING to help your sister when she was trapped and being taken advantage of, NOTHING. And now because britney is out and able to defend herself and she is calling you out you decide you can go on TV and try to demean britney to save the little fanbase you have? grow up. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s not the fact that the baby wasn’t hospitalized it’s the fact that she could have easily been in an accident with a baby on her lap and she put her child’s life in danger, so did JL, and really all I see is people here speaking on JL actions. I think Jamie Lynn is an absolute **** sister and she deserves criticism for being so but the hypocrisy of some comments I see kinda bugs me.   

Britney isn’t and has never come for Jamie Lynn’s parenting or aired her business to sell a book. It’s wrong. 

• Like 3

When I see this, I don’t see it as someone that is throwing Britney under the bus.  I see it as additional proof that their dad’s addiction has been the root of so many problems.  Having grown up with an alcoholic and abuse father whose behavior sounds a lot like Jaime’s, I can tell you that the stress and pain of going through all that abuse creates very unhealthy family dynamics.  Everyone is in survival mode. And Britney, as someone that has had to take a knife to defend myself from my dad as a kid, I can tell you that that scars you.  The fear, the guilt, it takes a long time to heal from that.  

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Funny how she's 'brave' enough to spread bad 'information' about Britney but never did when daddy made the one mistake after the other.

Jamie Lynn is quick to shade Britney, trying to tear her down but about whay her father did to Britney, she NEVER said anything to this date. Isn't that funny?

This sad excuse of a person needs to look in the mirror.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

I like how ya'll act like Jamie Lynn is not allowed Trauma , she isnt allowed to be sad m confused. Cmon you guys

Obviously she suffered too from their abuse dad but that doesn't take away Jamie Lynn helped the abuser to abuse Britney. 

Nothing can be used as an excuse to contribute abusing a person, not even a trauma.

If she's clever enough to write a book, she's smart enough to know what she did was wrong and she is yet to apologize.....

• Love 3

We know she’s lying too when she says Jamie and Britney were “trying to stay sober together” and being tested.  That’s a lie through and through.  Britney demanded that, if she had to be tested then her father should be too, because she was concerned that he was drinking again.  That’s when Reva gave the infamous “who is she to demand anything of anyone?” quote.  A lie is a lie.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I like how ya'll act like Jamie Lynn is not allowed Trauma , she isnt allowed to be sad m confused. Cmon you guys

Jamie Lynn is entitled to her trauma. Without a doubt. I don't doubt for a minute that she has suffered trauma and pain in her life after what happened with Maddie and having an alcoholic as her father. 

However, what is not okay is using Britney's name and Britney's trauma to sell a few extra copies of her book. 

I mean FFS it was initially called "I Must Confess..." That alone says everything we need to know about Jamie Lynn. She will use and has used Britney at every opportunity much like the rest of the family. 

Not once has she questioned WHY Britney has suffering or is still suffering. Not once has she made any acknowledgement to the quite obvious harm the conservatorship caused to Britney. Instead it was all about the family and not the one person who suffered the most. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Obviously she suffered too from their abuse dad but that doesn't take away Jamie Lynn helped the abuser to abuse Britney. 

Nothing can be used as an excuse to contribute abusing a person, not even a trauma.

If she's clever enough to write a book, she's smart enough to know what she did was wrong and she is yet to apologize.....

I think she was pulled into team con at a young age . Young and Nieve to what it truly was and what was happening. I think jamie Lynn has a lot of regrets..... I think being the sister of the legend Britney Spears cant be easy at times , especially with how the family already is. I do think they used her as a tool.

1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Jamie Lynn is entitled to her trauma. Without a doubt. I don't doubt for a minute that she has suffered trauma and pain in her life after what happened with Maddie and having an alcoholic as her father. 

However, what is not okay is using Britney's name and Britney's trauma to sell a few extra copies of her book. 

I mean FFS it was initially called "I Must Confess..." That alone says everything we need to know about Jamie Lynn. She will use and has used Britney at every opportunity much like the rest of the family. 

Not once has she questioned WHY Britney has suffering or is still suffering. Not once has she made any acknowledgement to the quite obvious harm the conservatorship caused to Britney. Instead it was all about the family and not the one person who suffered the most. 

Theres truth to this

• Love 2
Just now, JMNYC said:

When I see this, I don’t see it as someone that is throwing Britney under the bus.  I see it as additional proof that their dad’s addiction has been the root of so many problems.  Having grown up with an alcoholic and abuse father whose behavior sounds a lot like Jaime’s, I can tell you that the stress and pain of going through all that abuse creates very unhealthy family dynamics.  Everyone is in survival mode. And Britney, as someone that has had to take a knife to defend myself from my dad as a kid, I can tell you that that scars you.  The fear, the guilt, it takes a long time to heal from that.  

I would agree if this were a conversation JL was having within her private support system. But she's disclosing this on national tv to promote her book, and in doing so, is showing no tact or regard for how this will impact Britney. When she drops a bomb like "Britney locked me in a room with a knife", all the nuance about family dynamics and the pressures of fame will be lost on the general public and the takeaway message advances the narrative that Britney is crazy and the conservatorship was justified. This was a 100% deliberate PR move in defense of teamcon. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Myosotis said:

This. Could Britney sue her for defamation?

Facts are not defamation, assuming this is true. 

And tbh I don't doubt it is true, but what sits uneasy with me is that we only have half the story. I don't know if that's just poor journalism because the excerpts from the book where used to sensationalise the situation as much as possible, rather than providing the full context. I guess time will tell if the book itself goes into more detail.

• Love 1

As I can read the interview was about her book or about her being b sister. Because I thought she wrote a book about her life, or she just writing about how was to be britneys sister. 

JL is playing for the whole family and Lou going first and talking and telling thos situation to try to justify the cship. Itsa way to clean the mess for them. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Literally nobody is saying that JL is not allowed her trauma :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Obviously this thread is going to be very critical of JL and people are responding to her claims from a lot of different angles but this is not one of them.

JL is entitled to her experience, that doesn't mean she can't also be a hyprocrite and a liar, these things are not mutually exclusive.

• Like 3

To me everything was clear with “I didn’t understand it then and I don’t understand it now” in reference to the conservatorship. If my own sister was in something that she felt was not good for her and felt trapped- I, as a sibling, would sure as hell research the crap out of it. If you truly love someone so much, you don’t not know about the situation then… and this is just the start of the problematic things she’s said 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block