Jamie Lynn claims Britney locked them both in a room with a knife as she was scared (New Nightline interview)

4 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

There’s not, I’m sick of people defending Britney’s poor decisions what she did was horrible parenting and BOTH the Spears sisters put thier children’s lives in danger. Britney fleeing a chaotic situation is even more opportunity for an accident. 

The paparazzi were at the back doors of her car, strange men. She paid a big price for that as well. I'm not condoning what she did but it's not the same. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

There’s not, I’m sick of people defending Britney’s poor decisions what she did was horrible parenting and BOTH the Spears sisters put thier children’s lives in danger. Britney fleeing a chaotic situation is even more opportunity for an accident. 

Uhh, while I can even agree with you that even Britney in hindsight thought that was dangerous and she paid the price for that, I still don't think it's the same situation at all. Would you suggest Britney to wait patiently for minutes to strap the baby in the back while the chaotic situation was happening?

• Like 5
8 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Also, when will the media stop talking about her breakdown? That was 15 years ago ffs!!!! Get over it already 

because Britney never really addressed it properly.

Same with me I still wonder what was going on and have million questions. If she doesn't ever address it people will keep bringing that up. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

So the 'incident' happened in 2020 if Maddie was 12! Britney found out what a two faced piece of **** Jamie-Lynn was and rightfully called her out.

I'm assuming the alleged knife incident was much earlier on as JL claimed to have been so 'young'.

So the incident of Britney cursing on her (btw I can't believe this is portrayed as such a big deal, but that might be culture shock) was in 2020...

So... a year after they had forced her into a weird facility where she was mistretated and #FreeBritney threatened the whole setup? Months after Britney's then lawyer started fighting the status quo of the con and Lynne got a lawyer to kind of help remove Jamie?

And at this time, they were all living under the same roof, Jamie included? 

It's SO MESSED UP. And I bet she makes absolutely no mention of that whole messed up context, of course.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if this had something to do with the sandwich incident Britney recounted the other day on insta

• Like 5

- JL: "Everything was perfect" > delusional. Nothing is ever perfect, that's weird, what is she talking about, stop lying to yourself and others, and be mature about life. It's not always perfect, deal with it.

- The reporter: "Her family often focused instead on her world-famous sister Britney's turbulente life": I hated that line. First off, that was not true. Many people around Britney have said that her father was NEVER AROUND at the beginning. About Lynne, she stayed with JL! That's why Fe was with Britney. So wtf are they talking about.

- Britney "PR difficulties" > ...AT THE TIME! Britney is one of the least problematic celebrities in the world. She always behaved with so much respect and class. She just had a rough couple of years. These reporters are so vile...

- "Nobody ever considered me." > THIS is JL's problem. She's doing all this out of spite for Britney's immense success, and the poor way in which her whole family managed stuff. But she should blame Britney for that or make her feel bad years afterwards because it's a bigger issue than just her sister.

- The reporter about Britney in 2007: "a mental breakdown", "a confrontation with paparazzi" > The words they used... Of course she had a mental breakdown, she was going through so much stuff! But they make it sound like it was a horrible thing. Yet then they promote JL with their book about the importance of mental health? WHAT? And Britney didn't "confront" the paparazzi, they were out of line and she was rightfully defending herself. You know these are bad journalists when they twist words to make Britney sound terrible. That's awful.

- "Why did you want to include that in the book?" > JL never directly answered that, she just basically said that her own feelings and experiences matter, but then she drags Britney along the way... while, once again, pretending to promote mental health.

- JL words about Britney's behaviour back then: "erratic, paranoid, spiralling" > JL talked about Britney's mental state, and then later in the interview she says that she cannot speak for other's mental state. Bish omg get it together, and stop publicly shaming your sister.

- "It matters that I was in pain, it doesn't matter where they came from." > THEN DON'T TELL PRIVATE STORIES ABOUT BRITNEY! Especially if you want to be heard and seen and matter for yourself and nobody else. This is so sick and twisted. This woman has a deeper issue, she complaints about not being taken into consideration but then she keeps naming Britney; she says how important is to take care of one's mental health but then she keeps shaming Britney publicly, and for things that happened in the past and that she's already solving.

- Britney is shown being taken away in a stretcher. > AGAIN! These journalists simply do NOT care about people...

- About Jamie and Britney during the conservatorship: "they tried to stay sober together", Jamie was taking "sobriety tests alongside Britney" > They compared a rampant alcoholic with Britney's personal issues oh wow.... Please be attentive when you hear lies like this, and be read to separate truth from lies.

- THIS IS IMPORTANT - About how JL felt about the end of the conservatorship: "When it was dissolved? I mean, I was happy... I think that, for me, if that's what makes Britney and everyone else happy, that's what should happen, and that's all that it is. It has so very little to actually do with me except for the well-being of my family members." >>> She is so DETACHED from it all! And so shady with the words she uses, taking so much distance from such an important thing in Britney's life... She doesn't even talk about this whole thing being exclusively about Britney but as a family matter. Guys, JL clearly does NOT love Britney, she is so resentful towards her. It's almost palpable. We, the fan base, did more for Britney than JL. Literally.

- "I loved her like she was my mama" > BECAUSE YOUR OWN MOTHER DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF YOU! So Britney stepped up for you, bish! Wake up. THAT is love. It is dysfunctional because her sister shouldn't have been the one taking care of herself at that time, but Britney acted out of love and did more than she should have so JL would be OK. And that's something that JL did NOT do for Britney during the conservatorship. Even if JL was too young and with a baby at the beginning of the conservatorship, she could have learned what it was all about along the way, especially when Britney's own fans were being so outspoken about it. We literally know more about Britney and the conservatorship than her own sister. That's nuts.

Before this interview, I thought that JL was just obnoxious. Now, I think she's DANGEROUS.

And after listening to this I honestly think that JL had a baby at 16 just so her family would pay attention to her instead of Britney. Now she seems to be a super caring mother, but she has such a huge ego and she's SO resentful that it's scary.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

There is NO reason to ever drive with a child on their lap if another celebrity did this you’d be all over then because it’s Britney it’s not as bad...my father, a firefighter and paramedic has gone on so many runs were children were hurt or killed because their car seat was in-properly strapped in and that with a car seat Britney obviously put her child’s life in danger like JL. 

Yeah, she did put his life in danger, it doesn't mean that your reality of "security procedures" is going to always reflect someone's fight or flee responses. Just considering that.

• Like 1

Why on earth did the court give conservator status to Jamie when he had just been to rehab in 2004? They gave control of her estate to someone who was in and out of rehab?? He was taking **** tests and alcohol tests while being conservator? Why on earth give him the position then, instead of a neutral party like Britney had requested in the first place?? What the HELL, Reva Goetz????!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

About Jamie and Britney during the conservatorship: "they tried to stay sober together", Jamie was taking "sobriety tests alongside Britney" > They compared a rampant alcoholic with Britney's personal issues oh wow.... Please be attentive when you hear lies like this, and be read to separate truth from lies.

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 why the **** is an alcoholic allowed to preside over anyone as a conservator?? We all saw the video of a bleary eyed Jamie Spears stumbling out of a bar in 2009 (?). He didn’t have his own sobriety in check so how the hell is he the one who’s gonna help Britney with substance abuse issues???? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I fault the corrupt judge for allowing him to be conservator in the first place and I fault Lynne’s weak azz for supporting Lou’s shady scheme to legally lock Britney down in a c’ship so they all can profit of it while Jamie abuses alcohol, abuses Britney like he’d done her whole life as he exerts control over her, her career, & her finances. It blows my mind that CA probate court allowed this to go on for 13 ½ years and it would still be going today if Britney hadn’t been able to speak out about everything they’ve done to her!! This is so damn infuriating !!!:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Like 6

We can all tell Britneys been abused, no one talks about it because its uncomfortable but she without a doubt has had some bad things happen to her. Her behavior and the way she acts like she isn't present or doesnt remember is because she is blocking out painful memories that many abused people do. It's a defense mechanism to protect yourself. 

I believe the story but its concerning who was she so scarred of. I'm not on jamie Lynn's side but I cant imagine being a sibling to someone of britneys statue you would be known for that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block