Jamie Lynn claims Britney locked them both in a room with a knife as she was scared (New Nightline interview)

6 hours ago, TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee said:

This was such an irresponsible interview. No pushback whatsoever on things that are public knowledge at this point like how much Jamie Lynn was involved in the conservatorship and how many times Britney said she wanted out and tried to get out. It's pretty gross that this interview almost seems to try to justify the conservatorship after everything we know. To play the 2008 ambulance footage just seems so low and bring in excerpts of this book to imply she's still so mentally ill yet she doesn't want to speak on her current state of mind. Just disgusting. Media really hasn't learned. 

i think to they are using hernto put bad light on Britney so eve RD xtt ji ing she says will be contradicted...

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

WHY did Britney get in her Jamie Lynn’s face cussing her out in front of the kids… as if JL’s kids hadn’t heard worse language by their Papaw Jamie? (You can ask Preston & Jayden abt the words that come outta Papaw’s mouth.)

Plus, apparently it happened in 2020, when the FreeBritney movement and B's fight in court began to flare up even more. Also, it was in 2020 that JL tried to transfer B's money into Stonebridge's hands.

I suspect that her whole family deliberately forcibly brought B to Louisiana to gaslight her so much that she would stop fighting against her father and Cship!

• Love 3
  • Like 3

britney could kill one of her family members and i would still excuse her, after all they put her through and the way she had to bottle ALL her feelings while not being allowed to tell ANYONE about it, that could drive the most sane person insane so whatever britney did to them is excused and totally understandable hands down

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

She seems angry when she says she's happy the conservatorship is over. Watch her body language, you can tell she's not being honest at all. 

This was a new low for Juana Lopez... I'm mad. Maldita puta!

Oh yes you can really see a shift in her body language when she has to speak about the conservatorship (tenses up, eyes begin to wander, can’t speak suddenly)

and pay attention to what she says-“ if that’s what Britney and everyone else wants” and then she mentions how the conservatorship was benefiting the entire family

i can’t this is not a sister 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Plus, apparently it happened in 2020, when the FreeBritney movement and her fight in court began to flare up even more.

I suspect that her whole family deliberately forcibly brought B to Louisiana to gaslight her so much that she would stop fighting against her father and Cship!

MTE!!! It’s the video JL posted on igtv, right around that time, right?? Britney might have had no say in whether or not she returned to her childhood home in Kentwood. She went because that’s where her conservator father told her she’d go. I have no doubt that Britney cussed Jamie Lynn’s *** out in front of the kids. I would’ve too!!! Considering JL didn’t have Britney’s back and continues to side with the other 2 toxic Jamies and Lou, I’d be pissed off with JL too!!

Britney probably told that ***** the truth about herself and JL couldn’t F***n handle it!! She can dish it but can’t take it!! Hence her walking away in a huff. Call her *** out, Britney!!! Tell her off!!!

JL is leaving out so much information on purpose. Lying by omission is still lying!! This whole promo junket is PR damage control to try to clean up JL & her family’s awful reputation. “What about me??” … says the classic narcissist!!!! JL is just like her ugly *** drunken abusive daddy!!!! And screw Lynne for promoting this book on fb & ig!!! I hope that Britney NEVER has ANYTHING to do with any of these people EVER AGAIN!!!!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Peachy said:

Why no mention of the time Jamie Lynn had a knife and threatened somebody?! And the time she ki kiid all those cats?!? That is such irresponsible behavior. She was also probably speaking to Britney rudely and disgustingly like her father does, and Britney was defending herself. This is totally ridiculous. There’s two sides to every story and I’m sure Britney was way past the fed up point with her rude little sister. 

Idk what are you talking about

Important Video Footage of a Knife-Wielding Jamie Lynn Spears

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Wow. I hope Britney really has the ability to stay away from her for a long time. JL's resentment is toxic and anything Britney does can and will be used against her by this brat. You can feel the negative energy coming from her. 

Jamie Lynn oozes resentment for her sister. I could see it in her eyes, hear it in her voice and feel it through screen watching the interview. They all resent Britney for the worst reasons. Then they wanna act like “idk why Britney is so upset with us”. I’m like GTFOH!! Are you kidding me????Joking Another Period GIF by Comedy Central

• Like 3

Can we stop calling it paranoia or erratic behavior? Remember… during the conservatorship Britney’s private and intimate conversations were recorded. They locked her in a psych ward without her consent and she had to change in front of strangers. They forced birth control… So she had every reason to be fearful and suspicious. 

What about Jaimie Lynn’s erratic behavior? Getting pregnant at 16. Pulling a knife at a fast food worker. Allowing her daughter to drive an ATV, at an age recommended not to ride. Promoting a tell all after her sister’s 13 year trauma. Acting like she wants to protect her kids’ privacy, but weirdly blurring their faces on IG while still constantly posting them. Being the first celebrity to get lip rejections…

And scissoring with Lou Taylor even though she’s an evil C U N T. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Narcissist's are always talking about how others actions affected them, and rarely do they discuss how their actions, or lack there of, affected others. Telling others your story about the trials and tribulations of being raised amongst your world famous big-sister, and the dramatics that ensued within - for whose benefit, JL? Who is benefiting from this? Mainly, you. But what reader is going to benefit from reading this book? I'll wait. 

Meanwhile, the one who claims that they are being attacked - is attacking her own sister through recreations of private and personal events that have to do with someone who was in a conservatorship for the last 13 years and spent the majority of their time wishing she could do what you were doing whilst she was in the conservatorship - Writing/Telling her story. 

The narrative that is seemingly being painted is "But what about me, but what about me?" well - what about it JL? You were a childhood star on one children's television network who got pregnant at 16 and could no longer be the face of Nickelodeon - a position, which you got thanks to your big-sister. THAT WAS IT FOR YOU BOO - there was no earth shattering talent present like there was/is for your sister. - - Thats WHAT about you, JL. 

Thanks for coming to my ted talk lol  

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s not the fact that the baby wasn’t hospitalized it’s the fact that she could have easily been in an accident with a baby on her lap and she put her child’s life in danger, so did JL, and really all I see is people here speaking on JL actions. I think Jamie Lynn is an absolute **** sister and she deserves criticism for being so but the hypocrisy of some comments I see kinda bugs me.   

Britney had her baby in her lap ON PRIVATE PROPERTY (not on the freeway as otherwise suggested) to flee a chaotic situation. JL was letting her child DRIVE ALONE by a body of water. There is a difference.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block