Jamie Lynn claims Britney locked them both in a room with a knife as she was scared (New Nightline interview)

4 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

They are clearly trying to push the "Britney is crazy" narrative.

Lou M Taylor is behind this.

Jamie Lynn Spears : you are nobody except Lou Taylor's slave.

idk if already posted, but have y'all seen this? https://www.instagram.com/silent302a/p/CYnMCxrF4kH/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'm not sure if this is true or if it's just a very similar looking house 🀑 

I can’t with JL. The constant β€œwhat about me?” She’s obviously been so jealous of living in Britney’s shadow all these years.Β 

She so blatantly ignores any questions to do with her father and spins it around. She was blissfully aware of the conservatorship and the abuse Britney suffered but she was quite happy to receive the money and as long as the bank account wasn’t being affected - she didn’t care.Β 

It pisses me off that Britney can’t have a voice. Why isn’t Britney speaking out to fight her corner? JL yet again is spouting poisonous lies about Britney’s character. Why can’t Britney come out and say what she thinks? I’m so sick of people talking for her

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Liz88 said:

That was so dangerous and exploitive of Team JL to use those two stories as reference points to Britney in that interview. So you're saying out of your 30 years on earth, the two stories cherry picked for that interview and allowed to air label Britney as erratic and paranoid. Without context it is so damaging for the average viewer to make their mind up, "maybe Britney IS crazy?", "Britney should still have a conservatorship". She has done nothing to help her family in this interview. Her Story? Her Truth? Her forever damaging what little relationship she has with Britney now. She cannot act confused about why there is a rift and in the same sentence say Britney was erratic and spiralling. Silence is golden - how is it that JL is the one to air the families dirty laundry. Never saw that coming to be honest.

It is very obvious what narrative JL is trying to push. That Britney needed a conservatorship and she was "crazy" and "erratic". JL is victim shaming her sister. "she should have walked through the door" - ah yes the sister who was not allowed to drive freely, to take money out of an atm, who was wire tapped and recorded without consent, forced labour. Call ME crazy but I think those human violations far outweigh anyone's feelings of being "second best", "second thought".

I hope Britney continues to heal and has her turn (when SHE is ready) to speak HER truth.

The rest of the Spears family can truly rot for eternity and if Doomsday comes I hope he takes her family in one fell swoop.

Β 

Β 

30 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t with JL. The constant β€œwhat about me?” She’s obviously been so jealous of living in Britney’s shadow all these years.Β 

She so blatantly ignores any questions to do with her father and spins it around. She was blissfully aware of the conservatorship and the abuse Britney suffered but she was quite happy to receive the money and as long as the bank account wasn’t being affected - she didn’t care.Β 

It pisses me off that Britney can’t have a voice. Why isn’t Britney speaking out to fight her corner? JL yet again is spouting poisonous lies about Britney’s character. Why can’t Britney come out and say what she thinks? I’m so sick of people talking for her

Shes defaming her parents in this interview just to make a quick dollar.

Not even 5 years ago when she had her reality show pilot, she was BEST buddies with their dad. In the show he even stayed in her Nashville hotel suite with her and it shows them having dinner together. 3 years ago after the domination cancellation, she posted on IG stories that he was living with her whilst he recouperated from surgery.

Why now has it shifted and she is trying to say she doesn't like him, and Lynne gives Britney a free ride?Β 

All I am hearing is POOR ME!

• Love 7

Fvuck this evil little bytch troll from hell , all this does is show her for what she will forever be, a jealous, bitter little sister who will forever be rotting in her sister’s shadow. Britney needs to make a statement and not a shady one on Instagram, a professional one through her attorney, cuz stupid people will fall for this obviously LT engineered smear campaign.

Fvuck the interviewer too for not pushing back on anything JL has said or questioning her on her own past erratic behavior and parental mistakes.

• Like 6

So funny how she doesn’t explain what happened as to why Britney screamed at her. It just…happened. Β Terrible interviewing as to not say β€œwell what caused that fight?”. Β This lady clearly didn’t do her homework, otherwise when JL talked about Britney holding a knife she would’ve asked JL about the time she grabbed the knife at the restaurant and held it to someone. Β 

it’s so beyond obvious this is, in part, just a smear campaign to ruin Britney…JL doesn’t care about her. Β Part of me hopes Britney doesn’t even respond to this trash. Β There’s always a reason something happen, yet of course, JL can’t take an responsibility at all and therefore leaves information out to continue her β€œI am a Victim” tour.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Β I don’t care that you had a child as a teenager. Find a new storyline. It happens every day and will continue to happen. She needs to stop acting like she’s the first woman to have gotten pregnant at that age.Β 
Β 

Β 

That's what I was about to say, she's been selling the whole "I'm a poor teen mom" for years πŸ˜’ your child is already a teen JL! Grow upΒ 

• Like 6

These mental health jabs at Britney without context nor why and when are disgusting. And are clearly following Jamie/Loucifer narrative. And are disgusting af.

Good Morning America had always been part of Cship circle as well.

Β 

I hope Britney does an interview soon and settles things up once and foe all. So everyone including gP and stans can stop speculating.

And I hope this case is finally resolved. Because some shady stuff is beggining to happen. Even within her new legal team. Especially on Jody's side.

• Like 5

Oh, plus the time a wasted Jamie held a journalist hostage for hours with a knife. So, is JL trying to make a case for knife-attacks being genetic? Cause in that case, everyone in that family BUT Britney needs a conservatorship (I mean, if thatΒ even was remotely the criteria for needing one); Brit’s the only one of that group whose never had a third-party mention her shooting or knife-wielding. Even Lynne admitted to shooting Jamie’s cooler of liquor on Christmas Day due to being so irate over his cheating yet again; she even proudly admitted she was shooting closer to Jamie’s brother than β€œhe would like.”

β€œCertainly the Spears I met seven years ago at his isolated bungalow on a dirt road in rural Kentwood, Louisiana, didn’t seem the most sensitive of souls. In a terrifying encounter that lasted four hours, Britney’s father subjected me to a hostile drunken monologue while refusing to let me leave.

Every time I got up to go, he picked up a large carving knife and theatrically stabbed it into the wooden table at which we were sitting.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1092519/The-day-I-saw-Britney-Spears-8217-father-pull-knife.html

Thr fact that this is done in lous house is enough to understand what this is.Β 

However if we didn't have motiv before we do now. Jamie Lynn is a huge green blob of jealousy. What about me...me me me? I feel like we're watching a villain origin story except I don't feel sympathy at the end.Β 

I can only imagine how Lou hypes her up I imagine her telling "you matter you need to speak up for yourself" blah blah blah. While I believe every life is precious I do think Jamie Lynn has wasted hers and spent it on spreading ugly in the world. I would be careful. Jamie Lynn because your true intentions are showing.

Britney being sent away probably meant she was finally getting attention so it makes sense why she would be okay with all this. It's pathetic how she is acting and extremely irresponsible to throw out a story like that with no context. As others have said ironically what she isn't saying is truly telling.

The amount of self control that Britney has to have to deal with this sort of gas lighting is admirable.

Unfortunately Jamie Lynn you will always be 2nd to her and your actions prove why.Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block