Jamie Lynn claims Britney locked them both in a room with a knife as she was scared (New Nightline interview)

Well ok, I can get from what place she is coming.. she was always 2nd, always in the back, always 2nd best and her jealousy got the best of her.. Instead of being grateful for all the opportunities that came her way because of having more famous sister she is just complaining 'what about me?'.

I really hope Brit releases her book asap and tell her truth..

• Like 5

Her parents and LT really did a number on JL. She is messed up to the core to do this right now against her own sister for the sake of LT and her own deep rooted insecurities. 

The backlash against her and the Spears family will just continue. This family is so stupid. They have learnt nothing the last 20 years. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

So she’s concerned at the fact Britney (we do NOT know the scenario) had a knife and locked herself and JL in a bathroom protecting them both from whatever she was afraid of?! Yet didn’t she pull a knife to someone in a restaurant waving it around the place? 

also her “I have mental health issues I have anxiety I matter me me me” is ******* bull**** you got to live your life in private and deal with your “anxiety” while your sister was forced to work worsening her anxiety and mental health, I am OVER this tramp 

• Like 9

The audacity that JL has... 

Even IF Britney is erratic and has serious mental struggles beyond anxiety and depression (which I doubt), going out LIVE on TV to put your own ******* sister on the spot??? After 13 years of conservatorship and abuse? 

Me, myself I'm not a fan of my sister and we do have a love-hate relationship, but I would never, EVER in a million years do something as disgusting. No matter how much money they offer me, this is unacceptable. 

Juno Lime, you are cancelled, girl! :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Jl is on a mission i see. Won't even bother to watch her lying. If that is her trying to diminish Britney, her freedom and career she can go $uck whatever lou gives her to. Angry stupid girl trying to sell stupid book by betraying own sister. Spears family is the worse embarassement. There is that cancel culture then u really need it-cancel her.

Real Housewives No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 1

Many people won't agree with this but... Doctors diagnosing people with depression and anxiety, is absolutely real, but can also be so overhyped and overdiagnosed. 

In the documentary ' the crime of the century' about the ***** companies that produce all medication in the US and push it to doctors to get a commission from, it literally says that from the 1960s the ***** companies were TELLING drs to begin overprescribing anti depressants and anxiety meds to housewives to up profit margins, and it has only increased year on year. Over diagnosed meds are a huge issue in the western world.

that aside, of course JL has valid health issues as anyone does, and we have no idea how she feels.

But I saw a very similar trajectory with someone in my family when they gave up work to raise a family, the not working, participating in society and bringing in a wage, for 14 years can't be good for anyone's mental health. Sitting in some quiet country town with no career after you once had a shot at the big time must be extremely miserable.

2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Let’s not forget the multiple CPS came to Britney’s though, driving a car with her infant on her lap...she could have killed her baby so easily and she saw nothing wrong with driving with an infant on her lap. There are many things to criticize Jamie for but feel it’s pretty heartless to speak on Maddie accident like that. I’m sure she feels guilty enough about that. Rag on her for being a **** sister but the Maddie thing is so low. 

Well I'm not saying one thing is better than another incident. We can say all the "what ifs" we want, but as irresponsible as it was for Britney to drive with her baby on her lap, she, the adult, was operating the vehicle and the baby wasn't in an incident that led to hospitalization or possible death. Jamie Lynn let that happen to her child. So lets not take away from the bad parenting choices made by JL by comparing them to not only Britney, but ANYONE else. What JL and her husband did was a singular incident and that was reckless and no one speaks of their actions. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block