Jamie Lynn claims Britney locked them both in a room with a knife as she was scared (New Nightline interview)

5 hours ago, misslyss26 said:

My mom recently, out of nowhere and never having any mental health problems, has come into a psychosis episode. Acting paranoid, opening windows at night and telling my dad the furnace was broken, calling police and fire department because she is convinced there is a co2 leak in the house. Thinking my husband is going to harm me. Most recently she had started carrying a knife around with her because she was very scared someone was going to break in and hurt her. My dad ended up admitting her to the hospital which she is currently there. She will most likely be diagnosed with schizophrenia which her father also had.  I’ve noticed a lot of similarities about my moms behavior and Britney’s 2007. My mom also recently quit her Zoloft cold turkey which could have triggered the psychosis episode. I feel like I understand so much more about mental health now that my moms dealing with it more than I did before, and the Spears family needs to take note on understanding mental health as well. Britney is an amazing person and didn’t deserve to have that used against her to imprison her for 13 years. She has every right to be angry. Jamie Lynn should have never brought up Britney’s 2007 behavior in her book. If anything she made the rift 10x worse. If in fact Britney was dealing with a psychosis episode at the time jamie Lynn is referring too, nothing was Britney’s fault as her brain was acting out of her control and it should NOT have been made public knowledge!! 

I had a psychotic episode in 2011 due to OCD, 11 years later I'm still recovering. It's not an easy journey and it breaks my heart to see that Britney has no support from her family, they only judge and resent her

• Like 1
12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

More from Jamie Lynne on Nightline…

Jamie-Lynn alleges that Britney locked them both in a room and had a knife because she was scared.

Claimed Jamie was working on his sobriety with Britney during the conservatorship!

Said Britney got in her face and cursed her out while she was holding Ivy and that her 12 year old daughter At the time was trying to mediate it! 

br-jl-nit.jpg.6b118e36651134321e0b6762f0004a51.jpg

“Working on his sobriety,” :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Court docs show a nanny broke her NDA in 2010 to tell the court about Jamie’s insane abuse and rampant alcoholism. Try again, **** stain. 

All I ever hear this woman do is talk about herself. She totally has the "me, me, ME" mentality.  When she's asked about Britney, her daughter or anyone she loves. . . pay attention and you will notice that she will continue to talk about herself. 

"How did your daughter feel after her accident?"

"I was so worried, it made me sick. I couldn't sleep that night. I have no idea what she felt, but I know what I felt. I'm such a good mother." 

The sad part is that it's not even an exaggeration lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Stefani said:

She's been such a compulsive liar that I can't even tell whether she's spilling tea or trolling at this point. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

She’s on team Spears, not team Britney. Hence Britney unfollowing her; she’s beyond done with this “house of victims,” as she stated. Nothing any of them say can be trusted; everything they’ve stated previously has objectively proven to be completely false thus far.

The fact that some people on here are gullible enough to fall for her phony sympathy campaign :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

This is Jamie Lynn doing what Jamie Lynn has always done. Using and exploiting her sister for her own financial gain, and trying to present herself as the victim.

Do an interview about your close ties with Lou Taylor, Jamie Lynn. How many crocodile tears will that give us? :emma:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

There’s not, I’m sick of people defending Britney’s poor decisions what she did was horrible parenting and BOTH the Spears sisters put thier children’s lives in danger. Britney fleeing a chaotic situation is even more opportunity for an accident. 

OK Lou, we get it. This happened 16 years ago, move on

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The fact that some people on here are gullible enough to fall for her phony sympathy campaign :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

This is Jamie Lynn doing what Jamie Lynn has always done. Using and exploiting her sister for her own financial gain, and trying to present herself as the victim.

Do an interview about your close ties with Lou Taylor, Jamie Lynn. How many crocodile tears will that give us? :emma:

Exactly, it’s not just about JL’s du***** book; her own manager was just exposed savagely by the NYT, and thanks to Britney, now has a massive client roster that is in severe jeopardy. Also she should be facing 20 years for RICO charge, if there’s any semblance of justice. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I would agree if this were a conversation JL was having within her private support system. But she's disclosing this on national tv to promote her book, and in doing so, is showing no tact or regard for how this will impact Britney. When she drops a bomb like "Britney locked me in a room with a knife", all the nuance about family dynamics and the pressures of fame will be lost on the general public and the takeaway message advances the narrative that Britney is crazy and the conservatorship was justified. This was a 100% deliberate PR move in defense of teamcon. 

I agree with you. This is 1000% trying to spin the narrative on Britney to make her look crazy. I remember when I was a kid, my dad was an alcoholic too and I've done the same thing. She was scared defending herself along with her little sister. Jamie Lynn is spinning that to make Britney look bad. She's a horrible person. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

We know she’s lying too when she says Jamie and Britney were “trying to stay sober together” and being tested.  That’s a lie through and through.  Britney demanded that, if she had to be tested then her father should be too, because she was concerned that he was drinking again.  That’s when Reva gave the infamous “who is she to demand anything of anyone?” quote.  A lie is a lie.

IKR, I thought of Reva saying that the moment I heard the lies escape Jamie Juno’s lips.   I really want Reva to answer for this but she won’t ever have to since she was a judge.  It’s unbelievable the abuse that one woman, Reva Goetz, let happen.  And for what?!? Why was she so biased!?? She even told Sam Ingham not to tell Britney that she could get married, even though she had the right to. And Sam said he never told her.  What kind of nonsense is that???

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Wait so the knife incident was because Britney was scared of Jamie?? How did she turned that into implying that Britney's behaviour is the one to be questioned

Yeah Jumanji tries to make it seem like Britney was the one wildly wielding a knife, but Britney ran into that room with Jumanji with a knife to PROTECT them both. How is Britney at fault here? ugh :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2
Just now, Kletus said:

Yeah Jumanji tries to make it seem like Britney was the one wildly wielding a knife, but Britney ran into that room with Jumanji with a knife to PROTECT them both. How is Britney at fault here? ugh :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I totally thought she hadn't made clear what Britney was afraid of... but it's even worse, she did and she still blamed her sister? What the hell

• Love 1
13 hours ago, nwonder said:

and she’ll use her kids at every opportunity to make herself look like the victim so I don’t buy  that part about her holding her baby or whatever…and we all know Jumanji is the knife happy sister.

But it didn’t take long for her to resort to these dirty tactics to make her own sister look bad on national tv. She is beyond trash 

But really listen to how she talks about her kids.  When she discusses the situation with her youngest daughter and having her older daughter mediate, she said, "I hated that" and then about her parents attitude towards her, "when will I matter "

And when discussing the ATV accident, which no parent... That was terrifying, but the way JL says that it was all about her reflection and self examination and coming to terms with her childhood.  Just count the number of times she said, I, me or my during that topic.  

I will not be personally disparaging, but we have to stop acknowledging this narcissist, army.  

And to JLS I will always say:

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block