Jamie Lynn claims Britney locked them both in a room with a knife as she was scared (New Nightline interview)

How can it be legal to rat people out like that and make money off of it? It's not consensual and it's putting others in a very bad light.

She could be lying, but above all it's tasteless, wrong, unempathetic, toxic and borderline evil. Wanting to cause another person harm by stating such stories to the entire world just shows that the messenger has some serious issues with themselves, mentally Barbiemoviestrivia-backup.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Maybe this is part of Team Con's "media" budget. It's no secret Jamie was/is an alcoholic, maybe he gave his blessing for JL to speak on his issues as a way to "make up" for any harm his addiction did to her. I could see his country mind working that way..."imma do right by my baby girl". ABC seems to have always been paid off by team con and this is another example. 

Exactly my thoughts. Jamie is doing his redemption media tour through his equally narcissistic daughter.

• Love 1

She’s such a bad actress. Stop trying to play the victim, you’ve been spoiled rotten because your sister worked so hard. You’re not a good enough actress or singer that you would have got anywhere on your own. Poor Britney, her family is just disgusting and will do anything to try to make money off her and make themselves look good. After all these, she’s obviously burning bridges with Britney, but it seems like she’s burning them with the rest of the family too. Guess she thinks Lou is gonna use this to turn her into a “star.” I hate even listening to her talk. 

I just hate how they cut off all the other parts of the story and say 'Britney took a knife and locked me in the room with her', and 'she was screaming at me when I had my baby'.

The whole dumb family gaslighting and bullying one person, and then again blaming that person for an outburst, gaslighting and bullying again.

Like, tell us,

what the hell did you do or say to make someone yell at you, huh? cmon just admit you were being a *****

Of course she provides no context whatsoever. She just wants to bash Britney and look like the rational healthy sister. The same sister who pulled a knife in public at a restaurant, allowed her young daughter drive an ATV on her own, and the same sister who ran over cats in her car. Find some god da#n self awareness and heart and then go f%^k yourself.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 1/13/2022 at 12:44 AM, MikeHunt said:

I wouldve like the interviewer to ask, "Why did you allow Maddie to ride the ATV at an age that wasn't recommended, and do you wish you did things differently?"

When she mentioned Britney with the knife, she could've asked "So when Britney thought to protect you by grabbing a knife and locking you two in a room, do you think that's the same instinct you had when you reached for knife in a restaurant when there was an argument happening in 2015?"

And she paints herself as some big victim because of  her thot ways get her pregnant and for WEEKS she was isolated and couldn't speak to anyone outside her parents and PR team. Uhmmm Britney was under that same, if not WORSE isolation for almost 14 YEARS! This is why I cant with this bítch. She acts like they went through the same things but the degree of severity of each are way off. She is delusional!

Juno Lynn Watson, queen of Pita Pit

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block