Jamie Lynn claims Britney locked them both in a room with a knife as she was scared (New Nightline interview)

More from Jamie Lynne on Nightline…

Jamie-Lynn alleges that Britney locked them both in a room and had a knife because she was scared.

Claimed Jamie was working on his sobriety with Britney during the conservatorship!

Said Britney got in her face and cursed her out while she was holding Ivy and that her 12 year old daughter At the time was trying to mediate it! 

Jamie Lynn describes in her book an incident where Britney takes a knife, says she’s scared and locks herself and Jamie Lynn in a room. Chang asks Jamie Lynn, “Why did you want to include that in the book?” Jamie Lynn answers: “First off, I think that experiencing my own panic attacks and how sometimes we can feel in those moments is important. But also it's important to remember that I was a kid in that moment. I was scared. That was an experience I had. But I also was fearful to, like, really say anything because I didn't want to upset anybody or anything. But I also was so upset that she didn’t feel safe.”

Jamie Lynn also describes an incident in her book when holding her toddler, Ivey, in her arms Britney “got in her face.” Jamie Lynn says of the incident, “She cursed at me and so I just walked out of the rooms. I was like, we're just all family under one roof. I'm not trying to argue. And when I try to remove myself from the situation, that's when I guess she just got really angry and my oldest daughter tried to, you know, mediate the situation, I hated that, like, that's not what you're supposed to do, you're 12.”

On her parents response to the situation, Jamie Lynn adds, “They told me that I shouldn’t be upset, like I can’t upset Britney. I said you just saw me and my children be upset. When will I matter?”

br-jl-nit.jpg.6b118e36651134321e0b6762f0004a51.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, KrisJ said:

Absolutely disgusting!! How DARE she. And they play Britney’s head shaving as well - I’m sure Britney will LOVE to see that again :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Also, when will the media stop talking about her breakdown? That was 15 years ago ffs!!!! Get over it already 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block