Avril Lavigne "Love Sux" stream + comment party

Midnight

20 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Always here for Avril tbh :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:bite me was nice, must say I enjoy the ballad version a lot more :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Pretty sure she's a vampire. Her voice doesn't age, her face doesn't age, it's so freaky

Same, I think Bite Me is more better like a ballad, even if I am not a ballad person, but it has something beautiful in it.

She looks better than ever, love the long hair and guuurl the photos she is posting from the album photoshoot are so so iconic! This photo, love the bratz shoes omg...Loves it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Creamybg said:

I hate short albums and songs under 3 minutes 😑😑

We live in a streaming culture so the timelegnth is a necessity.  

Kids today on their reactions of Michael Jackson and videos from the prime of the Music video.  Are like 13 to 23 minutes did I sign up for a movie..

And yes you'd be surprised many people today hate movies but prefer TV shows cos in 30 to 45 minutes the whole story is finished with no dragging of time to make sure it's 2 hours long. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Curators

The countdown begins, the album we've been waiting for finally drops on 2.25.

There's been two songs released, a ton of promo and of course the album cover.

What did you guys think of the album cover?

What are your expectations on this album?

Update: The making of "Bite Me" music video with footnotes.

FJADJj7XsAA8LaE?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 5

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Yes, drag me, King. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I mean, good point, but I can't really help it. When I look at I Love Rock 'n' Roll, it's not giving Halloween. Weird how that works. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I see what you mean. I guess it's cause Britney is serving rock chick, which is seen as, or more accepted in public as a regular look.

I mean you could wear what Britney is wearing in public and it wouldn't really be seen as odd versus Avril Lavigne who is serving dominatrix which is more of a costume.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block