Avril Lavigne "Love Sux" stream + comment party

Midnight

It's easier to write out of anger then it is happiness. 

Love six refers to her divorce to The lead singer of That band that everybody hates.

But critics has said people need to go back to 2001 and listen to Janet's divorce album "all for you", while she could have been poor is me or anger, she celebrated being single and actually loving the idea of being free. 

I guess like a therapist said it's harder to be happy, cos it's easier to focus on the negativity of life or people in your life. 

Misery loves company.  

And I guess in 2022 you're not allowed to be happy cos there's nothing to be grateful for until the pandemic is over. 

• Haha 1

Avrilbandaids (which is Avrils exhale) also had the tracklist. Seems lika an extreme short album :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Release Date: 25th February 2022

Tracklist:

Cannonball : 02:18
Bois Lie (feat. Machine Gun Kelly) : 02:43
Bite Me : 02:39
Love It When You Hate Me (feat. blackbear): 02:25
Love Sux : 02:48
Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending : 02:50
Avalanche : 03:39
Déjà vu : 03:23
F.U. : 02:47
All I Wanted (feat. Mark Hoppus) : 02:32
Dare to Love Me : 03:34
Break Of A Heartache: 01:51

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
59 minutes ago, blackguillemot said:

It's so strange to see her doing this kind of concept. I would expect from her something more tastefully cool which can still be fun than this teen vibe thing I catch from this album cover. Or maybe it's meant to be sort of nostalgic...

Also that ''sux" term we were using back then and left it in those times too.

She kinda already tried that with Goodbye Lullabye, Head Above Water and even Avril Lavigne 2013 which was like half old Avril and half pushing forward but none of those albums performed all that great for her. 

I think this album and concept are perfect for her, she's going back to what made her famous but giving it much more attitude which I'm totally here for.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, Style. said:

So she wanna be the bad guy now :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: so many bad guys Jesus, should I be scared? :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:
Artists are free to do whatever music they feel like doing, but in this case I don’t understand it either or maybe I do. She just wants a quick cash and the only way to get it is to stick with the sound that made her famous. Wasn’t this 84 years ago Avril? I’m tired :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Nicolas she's always been a baddie, you been oversleeping darlin. 

Yes it was Avril 100 years ago but she's serving much more attitude than she was before and I will live by it and so will you. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

8 hours ago, Style. said:

She looks ridiculous, honestly. It’s like she’s being forced doing this aesthetic but can we blame her? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

She's serving uncancelled Domination Nicola :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Midnight said:

How did you already make this assumption on an album that's not even out yet? 

Song titles as I wrote.

Also watched the Bite Me music video. It is about messing up an ex boyfriend's life and taking revenge on him.

Additionally like even her Girlfriend hit is about stealing a boyfriend and talking smack about his girlfriend :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

I've known her image and style since the beginning, she is all about F U's to everything and i'm tired of hate/depressive anthems from her stale teen image. That's all. She's kind of pretty, granted, but she should grow some flowers and ride on some rainbows once in a while at least GIF by Avril Lavigne.  

14 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

This. Is. Just. Music. And. Art. 

Let. Her. Be. Creative. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I see what you are writing but all i can think about is how hot your profile pic is Animated gif about cute in TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET by N A T A L I A.

Is it you?

If yes, absolutely, i agree with all of your opinions Drooling GIFs | Tenor.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Content Curators
On 1/12/2022 at 9:51 PM, Adriannn said:

Come through, queen :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

'Bite Me' didn't really do it for me, but I have faith

season 2 jim brockmire GIF by IFC

23 hours ago, ByDemand said:

Adored Bite Me, can't wait. 

20 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

I’m excited. Hope she brings it. I need a new "Losing Grip"

18 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

This. Is. Just. Music. And. Art. 

Let. Her. Be. Creative. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

16 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Another Avril album is something I never knew I needed - super excited!!

Just need it to be a bit more authentic Avril and less MGK/Yungblud type bs

14 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Super excited for her return to form in music. Head Above Water was the mature Avril album. If you don't like this one, then why did you complain about HAW?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

13 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

i loooooove bite me and I'm super excited for this album and tour.  She wanted to make a fun pop punk record. People don't have to read into it anymore than that 

12 hours ago, DearBritney00 said:

I can't wait to hear it.

12 hours ago, immakeepitflossypoppin said:

From what I can make out written on the guitar must be the track list or at least a select few. 

Reveal hidden contents

Bois Lie

Love Sucks

Break Of A Heart

Avalanche

Dare To Love Me

F.U.

Cannonball

Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending

Love It When You Hate Me

Bite Me

All I Wanted

11 hours ago, notzedd said:

I like the shadow with the 2 people kissing in the background on top of each other while Avril is looking away

10 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I LOVE the album cover:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's easier to write out of anger then it is happiness. 

Love six refers to her divorce to The lead singer of That band that everybody hates.

But critics has said people need to go back to 2001 and listen to Janet's divorce album "all for you", while she could have been poor is me or anger, she celebrated being single and actually loving the idea of being free. 

I guess like a therapist said it's harder to be happy, cos it's easier to focus on the negativity of life or people in your life. 

Misery loves company.  

And I guess in 2022 you're not allowed to be happy cos there's nothing to be grateful for until the pandemic is over. 

9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The album cover is ok. Her current bf is odd IMO. Nobody talks about it but Avril's relationship record is wild. 

9 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

Avrilbandaids (which is Avrils exhale) also had the tracklist. Seems lika an extreme short album :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Tracklist:

9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Always here for Avril tbh :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:bite me was nice, must say I enjoy the ballad version a lot more :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Pretty sure she's a vampire. Her voice doesn't age, her face doesn't age, it's so freaky

30 minutes ago, Speed said:

I loved “Bite Me”. Can’t wait for the next single and the album in February!

I want to see her on tour but not sure that COVID will allow that to happen :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

New song is out!

• Love 5
  • Like 1

The song sounds great, her vocals sound perfect and those drums are amazing, but THE LYRICS ARE SO TOXIC. I know it's this silly punk character or whatever but still, there are many people out there who actually lead lives like the ones described in this song. It's awful.

I like the picture from the cover, and the red and black, but I hate the fonts use, and they are too small.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

Tracklist:

I hate short albums and songs under 3 minutes 😑😑

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block