Avril Lavigne "Love Sux" stream + comment party

Midnight

All these song titles ooze negativity and bad vibes :ehidk_britney_um_eek:.

Not here for a Debbie Downer brainwash, hating on everything :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:.

It's nothing but revenge, and being sour and an immature teen b; her image. Embrace love and be constructive girl :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

1: Love Sux
2: Love It When You Hate Me
3: Bite Me

I mean can it get any more toxic Avril lavigne GIF - Find on GIFER

Girl should get her vibrations straight, and stop enforcing bad vibes onto her naive fans who falsely think her lyrical (and sometimes visual) messages actually benefit their health and happiness. My opinion :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:.

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Not here for a Debbie Downer brainwash, hating on everything :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:.

It's nothing but revenge, and being sour and an immature teen b; her image. Embrace love and be constructive girl :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Girl should get her vibrations straight, and stop enforcing bad vibes onto her naive fans who falsely think her lyrical (and sometimes visual) messages actually benefit their health and happiness. My opinion :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:.

There's so much doom and gloom music out in mainstream that I'm like bored and uninspired. Not everything has to be bubblegum pop, but I agree with you, let's keep it positive and self-assuring! We got this queens!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

How did you already make this assumption on an album that's not even out yet? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

So she wanna be the bad guy now :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: so many bad guys Jesus, should I be scared? :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:
Artists are free to do whatever music they feel like doing, but in this case I don’t understand it either or maybe I do. She just wants a quick cash and the only way to get it is to stick with the sound that made her famous. Wasn’t this 84 years ago Avril? I’m tired :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block