Reese Witherspoon predicts the (near) future in recent tweet

Midnight

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Rik said:

Ya ***** and it’s better than 4 by beyonce ok 

u and Henry M Torres don’t even know….. azealia is the moment I mean come on now 

I knew you liked flop shet but the fact that your willing to publicly come for the perfection that is 4?

Log out :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I knew you liked flop shet but the fact that your willing to publicly come for the perfection that is 4?

Log out :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: typical 

4 is underwhelming for a Beyoncé album as is Sasha keeping it safe and radio friendly fierce. How dare you disrespect lemonade, Bday, Dangerously In Love, or self titled like that? Not u…….. 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, Rik said:

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: typical 

4 is underwhelming for a Beyoncé album as is Sasha keeping it safe and radio friendly fierce. How dare you disrespect lemonade, Bday, Dangerously In Love, or self titled like that? Not u…….. 

All of Beyonce's albums are masterpieces darling  :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

On the other hand Glory, Femme Fatale and Barneys Jams are the underwhelming ones but that's all 'll say I don't wanna make people cry in here :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

All of Beyonce's albums are masterpieces darling  :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

On the other hand Glory, Femme Fatale and Barneys Jams are the underwhelming ones but that's all 'll say I don't wanna make people cry in here :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Sorry girl gonna have to agree w Henry on this one :emma: plz continue ur hiatus now :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block