How do you think Britney will respond to the GMA interview?

She will address the Disney award part for sure because Jamie clearly lied about contacting her and Britney will be all cheeky about it.

Brit is already frustrated that her family gave interviews while she was shunned out and now even though she hasn't given major details about her family's dirt, they are still going on TV and talking about her. Britney also has a threshold. 

5 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Have you ever thought that maybe Britney doesn’t want to do an interview yet? She’s still healing for goodness sake! She’s only 3 months out of a 13 year conservatorship. Let her get on her feet and get comfortable. She will speak when she’s ready and how she wants to. 

In her testimony she asked the judge to approve her to do an interview.

Britney is ready to speak

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

In her testimony she asked the judge to approve her to do an interview.

Britney is ready to speak

Please re-read my comment. I said “yet”. I feel like Britney has a new team that we don’t know about and they’re working on things. Britney mentioned she’s working on music, so maybe she will eventually release a song and it’ll coincide with a tell-all interview. Britney is a BUSINESS WOMAN and SMART. Obviously if she tells her story, she’s going to make sure she gets her money out of it. Britney knows what she’s doing. Be patient and let Britney do things on her own time.

22 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Please re-read my comment. I said “yet”. I feel like Britney has a new team that we don’t know about and they’re working on things. Britney mentioned she’s working on music, so maybe she will eventually release a song and it’ll coincide with a tell-all interview. Britney is a BUSINESS WOMAN and SMART. Obviously if she tells her story, she’s going to make sure she gets her money out of it. Britney knows what she’s doing. Be patient and let Britney do things on her own time.

I need to hear it directly from Britney mouth that she's working on music, not from an IG caption that probably written by a certain someone who name starts with a C.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

I need to hear it directly from Britney mouth that she's working on music, not from an IG caption that probably written by a certain someone who name starts with a C.

So are you saying you don’t believe Britney runs her IG still?? I think it’s clear it’s Britney. C isn’t posting anything B doesn’t want. 

After looking at the book, I feel like it gave me a craving for a Reputation album  :gunney:There is no promo, if she just want to upload it to Spotify and it would already be beautiful. :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: a record of hip hop EDM songs to get you out of your anger.
 If she could see the terpeutic side of music to express things that would be great. 

As personal aadvice.. Britney you should enjoy her life because nothing is eternal everything has a cycle and you have to enjoy the day to day no matter what or question. Sorry my mal english babe 💞

I always write nice notes in case she read these messages :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

So far she hasn’t said anything! I really feel for her :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

do you think she’ll:

- post a note message that exposes them all? 

- post a video of her directly talking to Jamie Line? 

- say absolutely nothing and wait to do a tell all with Oprah

I think she’s gonna post an IG video of water bottles…

Maybe Rosengart has told her to really just avoid saying anything until they can all be eradicated in court? I mean, I'm honestly still shocked that, even now after being ""freed"" she still hadn't said anything. She could obliterate everyone with ALL the stuff thats happened to her, and it would incriminate everyone immediately,  so I just can't imagine why she hasn't said anything!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block