Is It Okay to Share My "GoFundMe" (A Cry for Help)

JayTawndre

I'm so embarrassed to have to do this but I need help right now. Anyone who has read my threads and follows me on social media knows I am transparent and not ashamed of sharing my story of being homeless. It has been very hard. My mother (may she rest in peace) her best friend started a GoFundMe back in like August to try to help me get my own place for anyone to bless me if they felt led to after reading my story/hearing my story. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

https://gofund.me/cff8ee15

Can I share my GoFundMe link on Exhale? I don't want to upset any of my Mod besties :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Thanks for sharing this @JayTawndreLovesYou. You are so brave and strong. @Jordan Miller plz feature. I know Jay on a personal level and I can say he is not only a gem in our community but someone that deserves our love and support. If there’s anything you can do to help plz do not hesitate. 

You are so kind Erik :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Literally this community is my family right now.. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block