Whimsical Piano Piece Produced by Britney Spears Herself!

Cqleb

• Content Curators

She used to be very talented at piano, It's a shame she doesn't play anymore, not that she shows us with the one that's in her hallway but it's clear that she passed down the keys onto her son Jayden, who's also just as gifted, if not a genius. 

• Love 4

Baby this thread...! Love love it. She IS gifted, and it's kinda sad to realize she doesn't tap on all her talents as much as she could. Like, I wish she would take piano and singing lessons. She would slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

And Jayden is REALLY talented, that's not common in a young boy?! ugh her genes... :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
14 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Baby this thread...! Love love it. She IS gifted, and it's kinda sad to realize she doesn't tap on all her talents as much as she could. Like, I wish she would take piano and singing lessons. She would slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

And Jayden is REALLY talented, that's not common in a young boy?! ugh her genes... :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I know right, You can't force someone to be great or reach their full potential unfortunately. You have to let them be, for it to find them again 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

is this just the fragment she played in 2003 but looped? I wish she actually recorded this, she could've included it as a bonus, just like a musical piece/interlude without lyrics. 

I think so and definitely should've been used. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block