Avril STUNS in new Harper's Bazaar

She looks amazing no doubt, but it’d be nice to see even a little bit of difference in her style when it comes to these types of photoshoots. Props to her for adamantly staying who she is through all the years and staying true to herself. Just a little variation in her fashion would be nice to see from time to time. :)

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Her first performance ever was in the city I grew up in. Honestly really excited to see what she has in store for this year. She still holds the record for biggest selling Canadian artist, over drake which is kind of a fun fact. Obviously I don’t think she will sell the same but it should be fun to see her revisit heavy electric pop rock. I wonder if she will consider Kara diagaurdi, Ben moody or the matrix again (I know she worked with Lauren Christy for the last record). Should be cool

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block