New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

'Bigger' is Beyonce's most beautiful song!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 9:48 PM, Prachi said:

Let's talk about how magnificent Bigger song is, Beyonce outdid herself with this one I hate how much Bey paid this song to dust. 

One of my favourites of her. I don't think she's paid it dust, though. You know how particular she gets with her projects and all that so it's just a matter of time to see her vision in her live performances. One of the best lyrics, too. 

• Curators
2 hours ago, Style. said:

I love threads like this where we can discover beautiful and touching songs. I honestly didn’t know about this song, but oh my god! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I love it and I want @Midnightto have a word towards this matter! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I can live without her :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

@Prachi don't deny Spirit like this  :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: 

Style stop everything you're doing, play this and let me change ya life forever :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1

I am from where the sun never burns

10 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

I remember when Beyonce was popular back in 2016, she had to cling on to Megan thee stallion for a hit in 2020 then disposed her after the song went number 1. 

Imagine liking your own comments because no one else’s does. The tragedy of this user… somebody usher it into a clinic :emma: