Swifties come in! I made a music video for Begin Again ( Taylor's Version )!

Hey guys! I know nobody remembers me here but I'm a loyal exhaler since 2011

and I missed this place so much! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I lost access to my old account so this is my not so new account.

Fast forward today, I recently made a music video for Begin Again (Taylor's Version) starring me

because my 2022 resolution is to romanticize my life and act, feel, and be the main character of my life. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I just thought I could turn all my pain and experiences into art in a form of a music video. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Begin Again could also be a great New Year's song for everybody so I thought of sharing this to you guys!

Please leave your thoughts below, I'd love to hear comments and criticisms. Thank you! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

PLEASE WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

Omg thank you so much for your feedback! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:  I know this thread is bound to flop but you leaving a feedback means a lot!

Omg Break the Ice has so much going on haha, I'm actually thinking of re-creating I'm A Slave 4 U but I'm still working on my abs! :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Create sometimes or I will be there then - no abs needed 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block