Chatting With Britney's POM Guitarist Zach Comtois Plays "Toxic" & "Gimme More", "BOMT" & "Slave"

Cqleb

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I love Rob! I'm a guitarist too, one of the most versatile guitarist out there. 

He left a comment on britney interview years back - 'what 16 year old selling multi platinum album' something like that! 

That's nice 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

He also appears on a podcast this year and highly praised her professionalism & how down to earth she is. He also said something to talk about was an idea she raised to them. Starts around 29 mins.

Checking this out, thanks 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
48 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I hope someday Britney can be her own music director at least for a one time concert or something. This was really good :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I loved the Squidward painting at the back and the little cat. Also, does that rapper he mentioned come from that Glee Project reality show? 

She's gonna go rock n roll and punk if she does come out that coffin lol 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block