Is there an app for exhale?

• Super Mods

I feel like there should be one.

It would be SO much easier for when you're on the go and you want to comment on a thread

but you're not on your computer!

If there is one, can anyone let me know?

I would love an app for exhale? I'd live for it! 

Anyways hope you guys have a good day.

Just wanted to ask 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I feel like there should be one.

It would be SO much easier for when you're on the go and you want to comment on a thread

but you're not on your computer!

If there is one, can anyone let me know?

I would love an app for exhale? I'd live for it! 

Anyways hope you guys have a good day.

Just wanted to ask 

I would love an app too! I always access exhale solely through my phone, but the interface is clunky and I presume it's best on a computer... curious, do most of y'all use exhale from a computer? Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I would love an app too! I always access exhale solely through my phone, but the interface is clunky and I presume it's best on a computer... curious, do most of y'all use exhale from a computer?

I've always used it on PC/Mac. It's weird, though - people always complain about the ads and layout, but I've never had any issues (and I specifically whitelisted Exhale, so that my AdBl-ck doesn't block the ads). I'm guessing most of the complaints are coming from mobile users. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I would love an app too! I always access exhale solely through my phone, but the interface is clunky and I presume it's best on a computer... curious, do most of y'all use exhale from a computer? Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah I access it through my laptop.

When I first joined, I tried doing it on my phone but since my phone is small, so is the screen.

Im just suprised considering how much of a following exhale has, that there isnt one.

Hopefully this decade we can get one

• Love 2
  • Leader

Heyooo. Would love an app, but it's not in the cards for Exhale at the moment.

I do the marketing at Invision Community. 

Invision Community creates the software this community (and many others) exist on. We don't have any plans for an app at the moment. Instead, we focus on creating a mobile-like experience but on a web browser (like web push notifications, the layout, things like that). 

With that said, I've always wanted to have an app. Any ideas other than what currently exists on Exhale? I'm open to ideas to develop 👌 

• Like 1
  • Leader
13 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I've always used it on PC/Mac. It's weird, though - people always complain about the ads and layout, but I've never had any issues (and I specifically whitelisted Exhale, so that my AdBl-ck doesn't block the ads). I'm guessing most of the complaints are coming from mobile users. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Awe I really appreciate that. That's super cool of you!

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Heyooo. Would love an app, but it's not in the cards for Exhale at the moment.

I do the marketing at Invision Community. 

Invision Community creates the software this community (and many others) exist on. We don't have any plans for an app at the moment. Instead, we focus on creating a mobile-like experience but on a web browser (like web push notifications, the layout, things like that). 

With that said, I've always wanted to have an app. Any ideas other than what currently exists on Exhale? I'm open to ideas to develop 👌 

Oh hey Jordan,

Nice seeing you here especially one of my posts.

I understand and thats interesting.

I just was curious, thats why I asked.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block