*****cat Dolls members found out about tour cancellation from Nicole's instagram

Slayer

Nicole posted a statement saying the tour was cancelled due to the pandemic, however their manager Robin says otherwise.

Carmit and Jess said they found out the news from Nicole's instagram and not from her. Kimberly and Ashley have not commented. Robin has been hinting in instagram comments that the girls should reunite without Nicole and with Melody as the lead singer - thoughts?

Nicole:

FIkYxtyWQAcYF-T?format=jpg&name=large

Carmit & Jess:

Robin:

I love their single “React”. It’s awesome. I remember thinking that they had such back luck releasing that single right before the pandemic hit. I mean, they couldn’t have known, but I’m sure this messed up any plans they had. Their big comeback was put on the back burner by a freaking pandemic. How do you work around that?

That being said, it’s so on brand for this band to have this much miscommunication. It’s sad that they still aren’t in harmony with each other after so many years of being in the industry. They’ve been there, done that - and yet... 

• Like 5

Nicole has always struck me as an "all about me. it should all be about me." kind of woman. Why she ever agreed to any sort of girl group post Eden's Crush (whom I loved as a kid BTW) is beyond me. Maybe it was the money, maybe it was Robin and others behind the scenes saying that these other girls are your background dancers and you're the star and that's how this is gonna work to her, idk. It's a shame that her communication skills are pure turd though. No wonder she hasn't had any real success musically speaking since like 2010(?).

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I don’t blame Nicole and Robin antin reminds me of Lou Taylor.

say why you want Nicole is the *****cat dolls! They can tour without her but who will buy tickets? Robin isn’t the one putting in any work can’t stand always reading about how she cofounder the ***** cat dolls when really so founded a human trafficking performing striptease and it was the contribution of the actual Dolls who made the *****cat Dolls EVERYTHING they were, meanwhile Robin (Greenhill) raked in all the cash and allowed mistreatment and abuse in the group and didn’t pay them all fairly!

and she keep trying to recreate the *****cat dolls every 5 years it’s just giving CON ARTIST!

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

I got my refund for both shows immediately after the lawsuit news broke. Thankfully I made the right choice.

PCD is literally the only platform that will allow Nicole to tour the world. They both need each other, so it is sad that at least one party cannot see that.

also, I will not be watching the shows without Nicole to be Frank. 
i am expecting the situation to get even messier later when the lawsuit takes place.

Edited by Invitation
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

Nicole has always struck me as an "all about me. it should all be about me." kind of woman. Why she ever agreed to any sort of girl group post Eden's Crush (whom I loved as a kid BTW) is beyond me. Maybe it was the money, maybe it was Robin and others behind the scenes saying that these other girls are your background dancers and you're the star and that's how this is gonna work to her, idk. It's a shame that her communication skills are pure turd though. No wonder she hasn't had any real success musically speaking since like 2010(?).

I believe this tbh that all the girls were kinda setup even Melody was told she was gonna be a singer but they made her a dancer basically. I don’t even think They were truly hiring melody for her singing abilities anyway, it she didn’t prove she could dance she wouldn’t have even gotten a spot

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I got my refund for both shows immediately after the lawsuit news broke. Thankfully I made the right choice.

PCD is literally the only platform that will allow Nicole to tour the world. They both need each other, so it is sad that at least one party cannot see that.

But touring safely is so impossible rn, what is Nicole to do but sit around for another 3 years wasting her investments, and turning down potential opportunities during a time when she has become a household name again thanks to mask singer!!!

nicole: I think NOT:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Invitation said:

also, I will not be watching the shows without Nicole to be Frank. 
i am expecting the situation to get even messier later when the lawsuit takes place.

The fact there’s a LAWSUIT :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block