*****cat Dolls members found out about tour cancellation from Nicole's instagram

Slayer

3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Ugh whatever no one is really even checking for them anyway and this may be a little harsh but without Nicole, PCD is irrelevant. Melody’s off key vocals will not carry PCD through an entire set, it’s the truth.

But Nicole's solo career never really took off. Her music was never that good when compared to the output of PCD, she would never be able to tour on her own. As a matter of fact none of the girls have really good solo music. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

But touring safely is so impossible rn, what is Nicole to do but sit around for another 3 years wasting her investments, and turning down potential opportunities during a time when she has become a household name again thanks to mask singer!!!

nicole: I think NOT:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Household name? As a judge on a show maybe. Definitely not as a singer and performer. She has next to no hits, nobody would go to a tour just for her alone. Whenever she released solo stuff there was mostly a dip in quality compared to the music she put out with PCD. 

React is a great dance song but it's just baffling that Nicole was never able to write and release a song like that solo in the past 5 or 10 years. For whatever reason it needed all of them together to finally receive some good music again.

1 hour ago, Turogue said:

But Nicole's solo career never really took off. Her music was never that good when compared to the output of PCD, she would never be able to tour on her own. As a matter of fact none of the girls have really good solo music. 

Yeah I never said Nicole had a good solo career. I just meant *****cat Dolls is nothing without Nicole… that’s the most success she’s had as an artist. Nobody knows the other girls… like Idk anybody in real life who knows the dancers names or who else is in PCD. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Turogue said:

I really enjoyed her solo efforts. This still hits hard.

But yeah .. compared to this .... not everyone is into a spiritual revival. 

Here's to Nicole's solo career again with *****Cat Doll influences... :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: or hell ... Nicole Scherzinger Ft... *****cat Dolls :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I really enjoyed her solo efforts. This still hits hard.

But yeah .. compared to this .... not everyone is into a spiritual revival. 

Here's to Nicole's solo career again with *****Cat Doll influences... :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: or hell ... Nicole Scherzinger Ft... *****cat Dolls :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Ugh, loved that song and forever mad it’s not on Spotify in the US

• Love 1

I'm so over this one... haha.

The *****cat Dolls were never a group. End of story.

Robin is the rook here. She always has been. PCD was always about a brand... about money. You put a couple of girls in there with competing vocal talents (Nicole / Melody) and it's a recipe for disaster. 

It's always character assassination on Nicole though, and it's gross. This is 2022 for god sake. Nobody knows what's really going on, we never will. At this point, I  was pumped for the reunion. The girls looked great together. But it's not like Nicole canceled and it and pulled the plug. 

Why does it always have to just be about Nicole? All the fingers point to ... NICOLE. 

Is the pandemic not responsible here? Is the label not responsible here? Come on now... 

Here for Nicole. Talent, beauty, business savvy. Get it girl. 

Nah, I kid. I'm here for all of them and their respective endeavors. This just wasn't meant to be. 

One more thing...... it drive me INSANE when people comment that Nicole's solo career never amounted to anything. Christ almighty it was 2010-2015. That was THE HARDEST time to sell a record in the music industry. EVERYONE's record sales dwindled with the exception of a strong few... 

sales don't dictate talent. Back then everyone was screaming that Katy, Rihanna and Kesha were Queens... now y'all drag them constantly. Lord almighty 😂

JUSTICE FOR NICOLE'S 'KILLER LOVE'

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, dr35 said:

One more thing...... it drive me INSANE when people comment that Nicole's solo career never amounted to anything. Christ almighty it was 2010-2015. That was THE HARDEST time to sell a record in the music industry. EVERYONE's record sales dwindled with the exception of a strong few... 

sales don't dictate talent. Back then everyone was screaming that Katy, Rihanna and Kesha were Queens... now y'all drag them constantly. Lord almighty 😂

I don't think anyones blaming Nicole for what happened... it's just ****ty that she wouldn't so much as text them about it before posting about it publicly

Imo it says a lot about how she treats people if she couldn't even get this right the second time around

EDIT: Hmm, learning more about Robin suing Nicole and understanding her position in this I see it's all pretty complicated actually.

23 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

I don't think anyones blaming Nicole for what happened... it's just ****ty that she wouldn't so much as text them about it before posting about it publicly

Imo it says a lot about how she treats people if she couldn't even get this right the second time around

EDIT: Hmm, learning more about Robin suing Nicole and understanding her position in this I see it's all pretty complicated actually.

Right? That's what I'm saying..... Like the only real drama that ever existed was Nicole and Melody. These 5 girls seemed to be getting along great this time around, then Robin sues out of the blue... time will tell obviously... but If I were Nicole, I'd probably wash my hands of this at this point

It was a mess from the beginning. React is good song. Yet the only solo-Nicole. And it is funny Nicole blames pandemic when clearly it is not. Idk what was their problem:whether it is more money, more creative control or whatever but they really could make some good tour with cool music and engage with fans. So do not tell me they care about fans cause clearly they don't.

P.s. pcd with Melody is a big no from me. She is even bigger diva for no reason othervise she would already have a decent career. And she is clearly not

• Like 1
5 hours ago, dr35 said:

Her solo music just wasn't very good, except maybe for 'Your Love'.

It's the ****ing same again! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: but even worse because Nicole was now involved in management :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

When I read the news about the lawsuit it was obvious that the revival was over, but I didn't expected to see it from just Nicole's side, more like from the group's socials?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Nicole is done and I doubt she will ever reunite again. And ofc Robin doesn't want to cancel, she already spend the money :) I feel bad for the girl that gave bith and just a weeks after joined the girls in 2019, she lost moments with her child for this?!

But, you know what? I hope the 4 other girls can release music as 4 (or 5 if Melody joins), members leave groups all the time, and for the first time I DO wanna see more from all of the girls, not just Nicole. They should do it little by little and promote in smaller venues :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block