A few theories!

This is my first post so please be kind! I have watched and followed the breathe heavy website since the beginning but only recently made an account 😛

I’m a HUGE fan of Britney the singer/entertainer and person. It goes without saying she shines and there’s no one like her. Like a lot of you, I’ve been hooked since I first heard BOMT and have always supported her through the highs and lows. 

I’ve got a lot of theories and no other Britney fans to chat with about them so I’m curious what you guys think! Looking back on 2007, I believe Britney was tired of the control.. so blackout and the rest of the “rebelling” we saw in the media was a big FU to her team and family. We all wonder about the famous MTV performance and I believe it was purposeful on her part. She was being forced to perform, so over it and making that obvious. The songs called Gimme more..  think about it! The only reason Britney went along with everything and played the part all those years in the conservatorship was because of her boys. I would bet that her son knew what he was doing and how to push Jamies buttons just right when he Jamie assaulted him and he issued a restraining order. He was the one who finally took a stand for his mother! I wouldn't be surprised if Britney and the boys had a plan! Maybe I’m crazy.. what do you guys think?? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block