PCD 'Unfinished Business' reunion tour (finally) cancelled

kneetap

Man.... Freakin' Robin... I was looking forward to this.  React was iconic and still a bop and they all performed so well.   I hope they try again, even if means separating from the PCD brand, because I do think they have great chemistry and can make it work.  Robin is just another Lou tbh.

• Love 1

Me and a friend had tickets to go see this show and while it is disappointing i'm kinda glad it was finally cancelled. There's such a divide in that group. The only two that like each other are Jess and Carmit. Unsure about if Ashley is cool with Kim. Then there's Nicole who everyone and the whole fannbase now hates, :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Man.... Freakin' Robin... I was looking forward to this.  React was iconic and still a bop and they all performed so well.   I hope they try again, even if means separating from the PCD brand, because I do think they have great chemistry and can make it work.  Robin is just another Lou tbh.

It was Nicole that broke the contract. She knew what she was signing up for. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: 

• Like 2
On 1/8/2022 at 3:27 AM, Turogue said:

What was the contract and how did she break it?

The tour dates kept getting moved because of the virus, it was already hard enough to get the 5 of them together to set the dates the first time. The reunion was like 2-3 years in the making before it happen in 2019.

Allegedly Robin is suing Nicole for not wanting to commit to new tour dates, and because she already spent the money. And Nicole said she would do it if she got paid more and had more creative control of the group.

On 1/8/2022 at 2:03 AM, ol123 said:

Me and a friend had tickets to go see this show and while it is disappointing i'm kinda glad it was finally cancelled. There's such a divide in that group. The only two that like each other are Jess and Carmit. Unsure about if Ashley is cool with Kim. Then there's Nicole who everyone and the whole fannbase now hates, :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

No babe

Jess, Carmit, Ashley, and Kim are all cool with each other!

Kim and Ashley are both in the UK and Jess and Carmit are both in LA, so that might be why there might seem like there's a divide?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block