Lets stream Get Naked to further support Britney

10 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’ve been a fan since 1998. I was not a fan of her posting these ***** but I feel like so much has happened in a week with the JL bull**** that this convo seems trivial now. 

My point is, if you survived 2007, you're a die-hard fan, so why being so nit-picky now. I believe that if you're a fan/stan of any artist, you obviously won't always agree with everything they do or say (or at least you shouldn't, that would be weird) but you will definitely love their essence. Being naked / half-naked is definitely part of Britney's essence.

5 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Absolutely! love the song, love BLACKOUT, I just didn’t agree with using the song in support of her *****...but Get Naked is definitely a bop!

I see your point and since the streaming began we found  out a lot of new info. But, I do think pushing her biggest non-singles does help and to be honest, a lot of her songs are s-exual in nature.

The only difference with Get Naked is- it has somewhat more streams. A bit more.

But yeah, if we did not play her s-exual songs, we would skip a lot of songs haha

1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

My point is, if you survived 2007, you're a die-hard fan, so why being so nit-picky now. I believe that if you're a fan/stan of any artist, you obviously won't always agree with everything they do or say (or at least you shouldn't, that would be weird) but you will definitely love their essence. Being naked / half-naked is definitely part of Britney's essence.

Toxic MV was released 18 years ago and she was nude in it. It goes way back than just 2007.

• Love 1
Just now, Jaime Jean said:

I have no problem with nudity, and have never found issue with any of her half nude photoshoots in the past but the nude ig posts I just didn’t agree with the manor these pics were taken, however that’s just my personal opinion and I support Britney just not the pics. 

Fair enough. And I truly hope it's her decision to post them, and not some blackmail kind of thing. I truly do.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block