Lets stream Get Naked to further support Britney

57 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

umm are you her gynecologist or something because we sure did NOT see everything

I think she means the pics of her exiting the car with no underwear.

I never looked at those because the pics were an invasion to her on a grand scale. Plus, I love Britney and she's ****, but I don't like her in that way, though.

7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Don’t embarrass yourself chile! It’s the truth we flop when it comes to streaming weeks for Britney and stop trying to make Get Naked happen it’s not going to happen boo! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

The **** are you on about? The song itself got more than 40 million streams in 2 months, got 2x platinum in Denmark, charted everywhere and still does in some countries and is still getting streams

2 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I mean it wasn’t like you had to search for these it was on newspapers, magazines, pop culture blogs, tmz...Most didn’t go looking, it’s just some if you lived in 2007 then you probably saw Britney’s *****. 

Ok stop, this isnt a topic about her :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: It's about a Blackout song

If you don't want to stream it, GTFO and stop with the :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: talk

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

The **** are you on about? The song itself got more than 40 million streams in 2 months, got 2x platinum in Denmark, charted everywhere and still does in some countries and is still getting streams

That’s not the same as charting on the BB hot 100! Most songs still get streams she just hasn’t had enough sales and streams to make it back onto the BB Hot 100!

Don’t poke the bear huntea just have a seat!

Your panties are in a bunch :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Now see, this is what's called gaslighting.

This is a thread about organizing a streaming week, not about your attempts to s hit on britney!

@Slayer @PokemonSpears please help out

Oh just stop it it’s not gaslighting it’s facts stop doing these fake threads about songs actually charting  when the iTunes charts in the Billboard hot 100 or two completely different things check yourself and stop attacking members then crying for the mods

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:Streaming weeks don’t seem to do much for Britney the Stronger stream flopped out even as Britney was allegedly freed from her C Ship! :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

🤣 you are so uninformed my god solely on iTunes it sold 1200 copies and sold more rhan 120 copies of the album in US within a week. 

Stronger is above 100m on spotify bro are you living under a Rock? 

12 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

She* I mean it wasn’t like you had to search for these it was on newspapers, magazines, pop culture blogs, tmz...Most didn’t go looking, it’s just something if you lived in 2007 then you probably saw Britney’s *****. 

Sorry didn't know you're a girl! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: . I think the forum should have male or female next to the name so we know who we're talking to better. Like I'm a guy, but there are girls that are named Frankie, too.

But I lived through 2007, too, and I avoided anything related to those car pics. Yes, they were everywhere, so I dodged a lot of those articles.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

🤣 you are so uninformed my god solely on iTunes it sold 1200 copies and sold more rhan 120 copies of the album in US within a week. 

Stronger is above 100m on spotify bro are you living under a Rock? 

Nobody is denying the success of the songs all I’m saying is they did not return to the Billboard hot 100 chart which is the number one chart for singles to be on.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block