Rebelde la Serie's "...Baby One More Time" cover

I can't with this show. They're just trying to get all the success and fans from the original mexican REBELDE. They destroyed the RBD songs!!!!

010.jpg

REBELDE and RBD are iconic but this new version is just... mediocre. They're talking about Mia Colucci (Anahi's character) all the time because they're trying hard to get Anahi for the season 2. Keep trying!

anahi-rumba.gif

e16618fe12298f0bc63b43715e8362135b51b9ce 

rbd-live-in-rio.gif 

pDijRO.gif

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

REBELDE and RBD are iconic but this new version is just... mediocre. They're talking about Mia Colucci (Anahi's character) all the time because they're trying hard to get Anahi for the season 2. Keep trying!

there'll be more seasons? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I haven't watched it, I just cancelled my Netflix subscription a couple of weeks ago lol but it's not like I was very excited about the series 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

there'll be more seasons? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I haven't watched it, I just cancelled my Netflix subscription a couple of weeks ago lol but it's not like I was very excited about the series 

I read about season 2 in Twitter. I haven't watched it but I've reading RBD's fans tweets.

Sergio Mayer (Barbara Mori's son) is in the show and went live on IG to hate on RBD. Cancelled!

Mia Colucci Girl GIF by RBD

1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Sergio Mayer (Barbara Mori's son) is in the show and went live on IG to hate on RBD. Cancelled!

yeah, that's actually how I found out about the series :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: that killed all my interest since before it even started. He was so disrespectful 

Off topic, speaking of Barbara Mori, Anahí had actually auditioned to play Rubí, but ended up doing Rebelde instead. Then Ingrid Martz was also supposed to play Rubí but ended up being just that secondary character lol And of course you may know that the executives wanted Belinda to play Mia. All those alternative scenarios would've been so weird :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
On 1/7/2022 at 11:13 PM, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, that's actually how I found out about the series :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: that killed all my interest since before it even started. He was so disrespectful 

Off topic, speaking of Barbara Mori, Anahí had actually auditioned to play Rubí, but ended up doing Rebelde instead. Then Ingrid Martz was also supposed to play Rubí but ended up being just that secondary character lol And of course you may know that the executives wanted Belinda to play Mia. All those alternative scenarios would've been so weird :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I always remember the Anahi-Rubi thing!!!! It's so weird. Televisa never wanted Any to play Mia and it makes me so angry. Luckily, Pedro Damian wanted her in the project so we got the best Mia Colucci ever!!!! Btw, Netflix wants Anahi to be in the season 2. No, PLEASE NO!!!!

• Like 1

I can’t with all cast love each other :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: like rebelde mexico was so iconic because there were so many side stories  and there were groups for example Roberta didn’t  like Mia but Mia loved Lupita and Lupita was Roberta best friend 

also why if Sebastian is the villain but everyone calls him Sebas like wt f :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

4 hours ago, FreeBritneyPerra said:

While I really enjoy REBELDE(netflix), i cant at RBD, a weird version of RWAY (Argentinian production). THey all play kids and looks like 20 something man and woman

that's a Mexican telenovela for you :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:. While some of them were 20-21, many of the other students were 16-19, not that different from Rebelde Way. At least here in Mexico they would rarely give the starring role to an unknown 15-16 year old teen without other previous experience, unless the project was more kids oriented, that's why the main characters were given to those actors, because they already had a career of many years in the world of teen soap operas.

Also, as far as I understand, the Argentinian version takes place in secondary school, while in the Mexican they were in high school, Mia and Roberta actually have their 17th birthday on sason 1.

So apparently Sergio , dissed Rebelde, the Music, etc..

Only agreed to the show cos he has a daughter to feed. 

The fans are wanting him out, it definitely sounds like this is something he didn't sign up for, reminds me of Bella Thorne and her Disney days. 

Which oddly where has she been at? That deserves a thread as well.

Since that adult film she did, mainstream Hollywood seemed to actually banish her from employment..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block