GP is "concerned" about Britney's behaviour in recent posts....

I'm doing this thread because I have to listen these comments on daily basis. Does this happen to you to ? How do you guys deal with this?.

Specially on the dancing videos she posts. and people who reach to me they often say "She does not look OK, she looks crazy "and more awful stuff that I'm not going to repeat.

what do you think about this?? Is people actually wrong and she is just being herself ? Is something OFF ?

Britney DID answer to those comments saying THIS:

I’m sure it looks weird me dancing to @madonna so much 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️… I see it … it’s like I’m not trying as much like I’m INDULGING 😂 ….. well thats exactly what her music does to me 🤪 !!! I mean I had my first glass of red wine 🍷 last weekend !!! I’ve waited 13 years … that’s long enough !!! The sarcasm of me me me … my family taught me well by their actions … to be selfish and love thyself … play on 🌹🌹🌹!!! In a world where we all have the right to speak … drive … buy alcohol … party … have cash … I apologize for INDULGING in front of the masses … and dancing a touch slower !!! I mean what was I thinking 😂?? Nobody’s perfect !!! Pss… Yes I read the comments and people are absolutely hateful 😒

• Love 1

I dont know why people are so concerned about the general public. If you're a fan you're going to be one no matter what. That isn't directed towards the op just a general statement. I just don't get the out roar of what the gp thinks when they won't be the ones buying her music if she ever decides to work again. 

I also don't understand how or why they think a person who went through that sort of trauma would be "normal" and honestly what even is normal? She's an artist we've seen other people do way worse stuff. She's literally dancing in her home 90% of humans do that they just don't film it for millions to see. Is it because it's not a perfectly choreographed? Well hate to break it to them majority of the people who dance in their homes aren't either. 

I find it more odd how people question a 2 min clip and can assume the worse. It brings to mind Taye Diggs hes a big actor in America and on tik tok he is acting what would be considered "weird" but honestly he's just being silly and people love it.

There will always be a double standard with her and as a fan I've just learned to accept it because at the end of it all I'm still gonna support her.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

The GP is just biased against Britney. They like to judge and condemn her about everything she does. We all know it.

eg1 when she shaved her head 

eg2 posting her *****

All the other celebrities do the same, yet they are "concerned" about "poor" Britney. My guess is that it makes them feel less miserable about their pathetic lives.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

The GP is just biased against Britney. They like to judge and condemn her about everything she does. We all know it.

eg1 when she shaved her head 

eg2 posting her *****

All the other celebrities do the same, yet they are "concerned" about "poor" Britney. My guess is that it makes them feel less miserable about their pathetic lives.

Thank you for this answer

• Like 1

Let's go back in time, I'm assuming you are on one of her old time fans like me we've seen 2007 we've seen JT claims, we've seen gimme more VMAs, we've seen her being called 'Britney spears is what wrong with america' claims so to sum it up we've seen it all. 

This is nothing being compared. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

The GP can go suck my pinky toe if they think I ever cared about what they thought. M'am, sir, I can make up my own mind, thank you. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

On a more serious note: I don't really have these conversations, except sometimes online. People in my life don't really care enough to have an opinion about it or to actively express it. It may be because I'm from Europe and although her conservatorship battle was news here, we have 'moved on' pretty quickly. Besides, it's the Netherlands, we're not really shocked about a few noodie patootie photos. An entertainment website may report on it, but it probably won't even make the entertainment news broadcasts and if it does, it won't be a big impact item. It's as much of a big deal as you make it out to be. 

• Like 2

The GP is just that, the GP. They're not hardcore fans, so they're not interested enough in the full story. They get to know because of the news, and anything that tv or social media shows about celebrities, they're gonna eat it up and think it's a fact. That's why the documentaries are very successful, because they don't feel the need to do some research. If the news say Britney is gonna tour soon after being freed, they're gonna be waiting for that tour even though Britney clearly stated she doesn't want to (or at least for the moment). This doesn't happen just with Britney, it happens a lot with big celebs.

So, why would we expect them to have sympathy towards her? I actually think it's pretty normal for her to be kinda cringey sometimes because she hasn't been out there for real in many years, there's obviously trauma and we shouldn't think Britney would act totally fine like nothing happened over the night. I don't like most of her posts tbh, but I also don't blame her, we don't know what's going on in her mind, it's still very early to define imo.

No I don’t get questioned about it but if I did, I’d say, yeah I see it and so what, she’s living her life, now please explain to me how what she does affects your life??

She’s been hated on/criticized for everything she does since day one, I don’t know why some fans are acting like this is new, we should all be used to it by now. 

I’ll never let what others think about her affect my love for her.

• Love 5

I had 13 (!!!) friends send me her post with terrible comments like “ Lock her back up “ - “ what the **** is this nobody wants to see it“ etc — they know I love Brittney so they just wanted to give me a reason not to inches to be jerks, so naturally I defended her and called them out and educated them about her meaning of “freedom”

but at the same time, I’m low-key sharing (some of) their opinions on how she has been presenting herself on IG. I’d never insult her publicly- but in this forum I will voice my opinion

• Like 2

Over 2.3 million likes and counting as of now :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Brit knows how to make a statement, whatever the GP thinks of her. It’s very telling how they can quickly go from hearing about her abuse and trauma and being “sympathetic” toward her, to calling her crazy for posting a tasteful nude and dancing videos. Shows how genuine the sympathy really is  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Spent my commute to work listening to a radio station discuss this. They all agreed that Britney is unwell, and that the free Britney movement put ideas in her head that aren’t there. Callers were saying that they think she doesn’t fully grasp the situation and we are only going to see her on another psychiatric hold soon. One DJ said she probably has always worked so much to keep her out of self destruct mode. They were all wondering where Sam and her lawyer are in all of this, and why he isn’t advising her that this isn’t a good look. This whole thing is so gross and I feel like we are reliving 2008 again.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block