The Lambily is saying Mariah and Janet are COLLABING!!

1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

And you think she’ll get is from collaborating with Brandy and Janet who haven’t been on the Hot 100 for 20 years? She worked with Ariana and even that didn’t get her into even the Top 60.

Seriously her lambs are delusional, I love Mariah but her final number 1 single will be all I want Xmas. Rihanna will take that record for the most number 1s whenever she releases music.

6 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I love Mariah and Janet, but let’s be real, this will be a mess. One sings and whistles high enough to shatter glass. The other has been whispering for 40 years. Maybe Janet is just doing an interlude on Mariah’s new album.

Omg this made me laugh my *** off. Would love the duet but you are not wrong!

• Haha 1

If Mariah was so desperate for the 20th number one, she'd duet with Taylor Swift or even it girl Olivia Rodrigo. I think it's great if they did a song together. I think this is more about legacy artists respecting each other's work and wanting to create something special for the fans. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1

Technically we were supposed to get a duet between these two during the 20 Y.O. era, but Virgin records said no, we dropped her for a reason (Mariah Carey).

So Janet's label at the time said no even though both projects Mimi and 20 Y.O. had Jermaine all over it.

One was a massive success the other obviously only went platinum in the US and bombed internationally cos Virgin refused to market her, they just allowed Janet to fulfill the 80 Million dollar contract. 

Then they refused contract talks in 07, Virgin even felt Janet was a hazard to be associated with the record label..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block