I'll Listen To Any Song You Recommend

Okay so I work online most of the time and I'm often bored when I'm done with my stuff so let's do a little challenge :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm looking for new experiences :emma: I'll listen to any song you recommend. Yes, Beyonce, Taylor, Bieber, BTS or whatever :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

But every user can recommend only one song. I'll just ignore you if you keep recommending stuff :emma: 

I obviously won't listen to songs I already know :emma:

It can be on YouTube or Spotify, whatever. I guess after the listen I'll share my thoughts about the song.

06pop-caramanica-superJumbo.jpg

Part of me wants this to flop because I don't want to listen your flop faves :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I love this unreleased track from My Head Is An Animal - it was on the Icelandic Release of that album. Of Monsters And Men are so underrated. Can't believe this album is 10 years old now. 

Okay so I opened Instagram during listening and the first thing that showed up was my boyfriend's new post - our photos from yesterday in the snow, we were making a snowman with his lil nieces :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: And through the whole song I was zooming in on my boyfriend's face cause he's so handsome and this song literally made the whole experience so beautiful :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: MY HEART :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

Thank you :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SUPERJACK said:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=qjvB3dAsUC0&feature=share

My thoughts:

Reveal hidden contents

Been recently getting into French language music and I can’t stop listening to this song. The artist’s strong yet subtle voice evokes powerful emotion that slowly builds through the end. Hope you like it. :)

I really like that the song has sm emotions in it, I really like parts before chorus and the ending :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It's definitely enjoyable but overall it's not really my type of music bc it's too classy for me :emma: But those parts full of emotions do something to me anyway :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Thank you!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block