Marina releases 'Happy Loner' official video

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Since when is user @Midnight a Marina stan? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Since he sat down and heard Ancient Dreams, Purge the Poison and I Love You But I Love Me More about a month ago :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: and then heard Flowers, Man's World and the rest of the tracks with more attention and fell head over heels. He has now purchased the album and is making plans to see her live in a city near him :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Since he sat down and heard Ancient Dreams, Purge the Poison and I Love You But I Love Me More about a month ago :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: and then heard Flowers, Man's World and the rest of the tracks with more attention and fell head over heels. He has now purchased the album and is making plans to see her live in a city near him :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Bish give credit where it’s due :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm so happy for him. And yes, Flowers really is that song. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: He'd better be adding Froot to his Spotify queue as we speak. Happy, Solitaire, Immortal, and the title track are a must. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Bish give credit where it’s due :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Ohh sorry yes of course I will, @I Always Sing Live all of this was made possible by the persistance of the one and only Crazybuttitfeelsalright, thank you crazy for changing my life :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Marinara will never be the same for me, ever again :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm so happy for him. And yes, Flowers really is that song. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: He'd better be adding Froot to his Spotify queue as we speak. Happy, Solitaire, Immortal, and the title track are a must. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Yessss, he'll check all that out give ha some time :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Ohh sorry yes of course I will, @I Always Sing Live all of this was made possible by the persistance of the one and only Crazybuttitfeelsalright, thank you crazy for changing my life :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Marinara will never be the same for me, ever again :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Yeah, I was wondering if you had anything to do with it. Doing the Lord's work. :gunney:

See you on March 09 at the YouTube Theater :gunney:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block