Lady Gaga Doesn't Follow Britney on IG?! (Discuss)

I can't with Gaga :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Britney loves Lady Gaga clearly and it low key baffles me that Gaga doesn't follow Britney on Instagram, especially after Britney praising her on IG. It is weird :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Britney dragged Legend X for not speaking out and Gaga did, so why wouldn't Gaga follow her? It seems strange. I know some of y'all are gonna say "artists don't need to follow each other" or some BS but I legit am wondering why Gaga doesn't follow her? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Is Gaga not in "control" of her IG? Do we need to #FreeGaga?! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Like 3

Lady Gaga is not really a social media person, I know it because I've seen her fans complaining about it a couple times

There was a meme going around of all the times Katy Perry was commenting on Gaga's posts and Gaga NEVER replied back or even liked her comments

but at the same time she sent beautiful letters and roses to Katy in special ocasions, like when she gave birth to her child

If you wanna come for someone that person is Katy Perry, she is obsessed with social media, she really uses her Instagram, Britney follows her and Katy DOES NOT follow her back, never liked a post, never said anything about Britney's situation (even tho she said nasty things about Britney's breakdown just a few years ago).

I said what I said cTniXUi.gif

• Love 4
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Lady Gaga is not really a social media person, I know it because I've seen her fans complaining about it a couple times

There was a meme going around of all the times Katy Perry was commenting on Gaga's posts and Gaga NEVER replied back or even liked her comments

but at the same time she sent beautiful letters and roses to Katy in special ocasions, like when she gave birth to her child

If you wanna come for someone that person is Katy Perry, she is obsessed with social media, she really uses her Instagram, Britney follows her and Katy DOES NOT follow her back, never liked a post, never said anything about Britney's situation (even tho she said nasty things about Britney's breakdown just a few years ago).

Yes exactly I like Katy a lot but she was definitely one of those pick me “I’m not like other girls” in the 2000s who loved to hate on Britney Spears cuz they were lowkey misogynistic and thought they were the **** cuz they weren’t a “blonde bimbo” like Britney or Paris 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Oh and also I used to be a die hard Gaga fan and it’s definitely true she’s not the best social media person lol (at least her feed isn’t a mess tho) 

But in all honestly and I say this as someone who loves and adores both women I really think Britney only did all that with Gaga to take the p*ss out on Xtina lmao she definitely does like Gaga but equally doesn’t really care about her like Gaga does w Britney 

I will say though, I know there’s an old interview out there of Gaga in The Fame era saying she remembers being in Times Square at a Britney Spears concert (most likely TRL ITZ special) CRYING cuz she was seeing Britney haha I think Gaga has always been an undercover stan bc Gaga was 13-14 during Britneymania and has always nodded to Britney in her music and artistry in very subtle ways (paparazzi was written about Britney and no one can convince me other wise, esp looking at 09 VMAS) so while I know Gaga can come off as being overly pretentious preach and fake, I think there’s a lot of genuine love and authenticity from her cuz Gaga has never been a kiss *** for clout she didn’t do that with Beyonce or Cher or Elton or her other colleagues that she could have gotten “clout” from in the last lol I’m ranting now but what I am saying isssss Gaga’s message was genuine, was it I’ll timed and late ? But I don’t think it was with malicious intent to just “ride off of Britneys wave of press” or wtv cuz let’s be fair guys Gaga ain’t a nobody either lmao she doesn’t need to get that type of clout or press nor has she ever done it so I wish some people were nicer to her lol

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block