Worst Song Britney has ever recorded?

Worst Britney song?  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chillin with you, It Should Be Easy, and Body Ache are all complete garbage BUT their instrumentals are solid and actually quite on trend for 2013 (they’re dated asf now tho) 

same thing with Pretty Girls i fvcking love the instrumental but the song as a whole is trash 

Dear Diary shouldn’t be on this list lmao it’s not her best song ever but it’s far from her worst 

Soda Pop just goes on for too long but it’s kind of cute the accordion reminds me of some video game song can’t remember which one though and also her Xtina vocals are amazing 

Private Show is awful but mostly cuz of Britneys vocals if she re recorded it it would be fine. 

Big Fat Bass and Till It’s Gone are definitely bottom 3 of her worst ever, till it’s gone isn’t really even her song and unlike the other BJ ones the instrumental is awfulll ugh it’s so bad and Big Fat Bass is just stupid like it sounds too robotic 

but Rock Boy is undoubtedly her worst song the other two don’t even come close my gawd I hate this song with such a burning passion it’s literally a garage band loop of the same guitar riff with the worst lyrics ever and it sounds wayyyyyy too much like songs I would hear at vacation Bible school I just ugh I cannot stand this song at all 

On 1/6/2022 at 4:39 PM, Dave92 said:

Chilling with Lou and What You Need.

Big Fat Bass and ISBE are both good. 

What You Need is one of the few songs she has that would sound better live but it’s not really bad it’s just loud 

ISBE is like a guilty pleasure of mine lmao i love it it’s so 2013 reminds me of Aviicii and Calvin Harris electro dance rave era of music  and the vocoder is actually not annoying at least for me 

big fat bass tho…….at the very least should’ve been like a bonus track or on Williams album I just can’t with that song it’s so dumb lol sorry 

• Like 1

I cant honestly believe you've put Soda Pop in the poll !! i know its very 90s and sounds a bit cheesey now in 2022 but its still a great fun song!

I voted for Chillin' With You. TBH when i saw this thread's title and before i saw the poll. CWY came into my head straight away. its just cringe from start to finish ! i wonder what Britney thinks of that song now her and JL are no longer speaking lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block